Saving Y/N

Normal POV:

The ship was travelling straight into Horde Prime's Flagship, Adora was sitting in the throne while Catra was beside her.

Catra: So... we're really doing this?

Adora: We owe it to Y/N I can't leave him again.

Catra: Your right. It's time to get our brother back.

The ship then began to get pulled by the tractor beam. The ship landed in the docking bay as the clones surrounded the ship. The door opened and Adora surrendered herself. The clones grabbed her while the clones went into the ship.

Adora: You won't find anything. I came alone. I hear Horde Prime's been looking for me. Figured it was time we met.

The clone in front of her looked to see the clones to nod that no one was on the ship but her.

Clone: Yes, you will be brought before Prime. And there you will receive your judgment.

The clones grabbed her and dragged her to Prime's throne room. Unknown to them the squad was on back of the ship as they fell to the floor.

Entrapta: All space suits testing is officially a success. All suits stood up to ships velocity with zero loss of life.

Catra: Wait, what?

Glimmer: That was a possibility?

Bow: We're in. They didn't find us.

Adora also had an ear piece hidden so that the clones didn't see it.

Adora: Good. Be quick and don't get caught.

Timeskip:

Still Normal POV:

Glimmer and Catra were in the hallway looking for the cell that she was in that Y/N could be in.

Glimmer: I'm heading to Horde Prime's holding cell to get Y/N.

The other duo responded at the other side of the ship.

Bow: And Entrapta and I are gonna back into the ships server and download any intel about Prime's weak points.

Glimmer: Look for a room with a lot of glowing tech in it. I remember them taking me past when they took me to—— That has to be the server.

Entrapta: Then that's our access point. Although, as long as we're here, you wouldn't mind if I just took a few readings——

Bow groaned and dragged her to the server room.

Entrapta: Okay, to the server room.

Adora responded quietly not to alert the clones.

Adora: Okay. Uh... everyone don't get caught.

The clones pressed the force field to Prime's throne room as the other clones escorting her stepped aside.

Clone: You will go alone.

Bow: *earpiece* You got this Adora. Keep him talking.

Glimmer: *earpiece* *scoffs* Knowing him, that's not going to be a problem.

She walked up to see Horde Prime sitting in his throne with his hair in it while his body glowed a bright green.

Adora: Prime.

Horde Prime: Welcome, Adora.

Timeskip:

Adora POV:

I heard both Bow and Entrapta scream as I just ignored them and focused on Prime.

Horde Prime: Forgive my unseemly state. It is a tedious task, but a necessary one to maintain this vessel.