Horde Prime

Horde Primes Flagship:

Horde Prime's Throne Room:

Y/N's POV:

This ship is the biggest I've ever seen beside Mara's ship this entire warship is a massive maze filled to the brink with tech. Horde Prime himself personally asked for me. I walked into the platform before awkwardly bowing.

Y/N: Excuse me, Lord Prime.

I him just sitting on his throne as he stared into space while his eyes were glowing.

Y/N: You wanted to see me?

He didn't respond and continued to stare into space. I walked up to him and snapped my fingers in his face.

Horde Prime: Y/N.

I gasp in shock and stared at him in shock that he knew my name.

Horde Prime: That is your name, is it not? I have been reviewing the memories of my defective brother and saw the atrocities he has committed to your mind and body. In the end he had very little love for you.

I blink dumbly while he smiled.

Horde Prime: Hmm. The question, is what do with you now?

Y/N: Your going to need me to build that ancient planet sized weapon. Your going to need me to teach how to use it.

He smirked down at me before circling around me.

Horde Prime: You would pledge you loyalty to me, Y/N?

He gripped my shoulder tightly making me wince slightly.

Horde Prime: What do you say? Last son of the Shirai Ryu?

My eyes widen in fear knowing about my village and people. I pushed those thought aside before turning to him.

Y/N: I'm ready.

Time skip:

Normal POV:

Y/N was walking towards Glimmers cell with a smirk while she scowled at him.

Glimmer: Great. You.

Y/N: *chuckles* Yep. Me. Nice digs. Pretty fancy cell, huh? Well, for a prisoner, that is. How's it going, Pinky?

Glimmer: *scoffs* Don't pretend like you're any better off than I am right now. You maybe be in the other side of this force field, but you're as lonely as I am.

Y/N: *frowns* The Hordes the Horde, even in deep space. As long as I remain loyal to Horde Prime, I've got a place in his empire. I'll just work my way up, exactly like I did before.

Glimmer: *chuckles* Is that what you really want? We both saw what happened to Hordak. Do you really think you can come out on top?

He growled as he was about to retaliate until clones appeared behind him.

Both Clones: Horde Prime requests your presence as his guests for dinner dinner this evening. Both of you.

They took down the force field as both Y/N and Glimmer looked at each other in confusion.

Timeskip:

Y/N's POV:

Both myself and Glimmer were sitting at the table waiting for Horde Prime. I kept on wondering to myself how he knew my village's clan name.

The clones were spreading the food from different cultures and planets, the clone gave the both of us a cube shaped jelly each.

Y/N: Thanks?

We both looked at each other while I poked the jelly making it wobble. We both saw Horde Prime enter the dining room and sat on his chair which was a throne.

Horde Prime: Are you comfortable, Your Majesty? What of you Y/N? I strive to treat all my guests well. I believe we can all learn a great deal from one another. Including your heritage, Y/N.

We both awkwardly ate the food the jelly was really delicious while Horde Prime sat back with a grin.

Horde Prime: Enjoyable, yes? It's a delicacy from a distant world, light years away from here. It was very much like Etheria. This dish is incredibly rare, as that world no longer exists.

We both gasped while Glimmer dropped her spoon in shock.

Horde Prime: Seconds?

Glimmer: No. Thank you.

Horde Prime: Speaking of Etheria, you must miss it terribly. Would you like to see your home world now?

He snapped his fingers making the glass behind him light up like a screen and show Etheria. It showed the campsite that the Rebellion made to avoid Bright Moon getting destroyed. We both saw the princesses struggling against Horde Prime's droids.

Glimmer: No.

I saw both G.I.R and Scorpia going against droids while they all struggled. I gasp after seeing Scorpia after so long.

Glimmer: Why are you doing this?

Horde Prime: Every rebellion forms around a leader, a beacon of hope, that little note of discord.

The screen shows Adora running away from a large group.

Horde Prime: Ah. Here she is, your beacon of hope. Adora.

I gently gripped the table making part of it crack.

Horde Prime: She - Ra. A nuisance that must be purged in order to bring peace to Etheria.

I saw the droids about to destroy her I was about stand up until Glimmer did it for me.

Glimmer: Stop! Don't hurt her!

She panted while the clones got ready to grab her.

Glimmer: You want to use the weapon, right? You need all the princesses and that includes She - Ra. Without her, the Heart of Etheria is useless. You can't hurt her.

He smirked before leaning back into his chair.

Horde Prime: Very well.

He turned off the screen and evilly smiled.

Horde Prime: This has been most illuminating. Thank you, Glimmer. I do look forward to more of our conversations. But for now, eat up.

I sighed and ate another dish served by a clone I looked at the screen and thought of the fear in Adora's eyes and grunted before eating another scoop of the jelly.

Timeskip:

Still Y/N's POV

After the dinner, Glimmer was sent back to her cell. I got up and began to compliment Horde Prime.

Y/N: Neat trick with all the footage of her friends in danger. These princesses are very predictable with their feelings.

He stared at me before standing up.

Horde Prime: As were you.

He then stood over me with his shadow over taking my entire body.

Y/N: What?

Horde Prime: Elevated heart rate, dilated pupils. Adora and her cat friend mean something to you.

Y/N: No. They don't. They chose they're side, I chose mine. They mean nothing to me.

Horde Prime: You Etherians are so alike. Such strong connections to one another. It's what makes you weak.

He placed his hand on my cheek making me look at him.

Y/N: What are going to do with me?

Horde Prime: Now that I know about She -Ra and the weapon, what purpose do I have for you? Your little ploy of parsing out information like a bargaining chip was never going to last long out here. I see all. I know all. But fear not, I have great plans for you. Every part of the machine is of value. Even you descendent of Hanzo Hasashi. My little brother forever.

(A/N: Quite the cliff hanger huh?)