Corriders

The Fright Zone:

No Ones POV:

Y/N was hiding in his lab while hugging G.I.R the reason he was crying after he accidentally hit Lonnie.

Young Adora: Y/N!

Young Catra: Y/N?

The two seven year olds were seen at the door of his lab panting.

Young Adora: Y/N, come out I known you didn't mean to hit Lonnie.

Young Catra: We can help you. They won't be made.

Young Y/N: She cawed my robo - buddy dumb.

G.I.R: 1 +1 is window!

The seven year olds saw underneath his table with him holding his hand over G.I.R's mouth as he stared at the floor sadly. They came underneath the table with him.

Young Adora: They were just trying to get you out of your comfort zone.

Young Catra: We know you didn't mean to do it.

The young version of Y/N sobbed making G.I.R grab their collars and throw them out of the table.

Y/N began to cry before the scene switched to the current Y/N as he watched Horde Prime conquer another planet. He touched the window and used his tentacles to climb down.

He now knew how lonely he was and how much he screwed up on Etheria. He walked through the halls of Horde Prime's Flagship and saw nothing but his clones. He bumped into another clone as he stared down at him.

Y/N: Are you guys following me?

Clone: I am here to attend to your needs, little brother. It is Prime's command.

Y/N: I can't go two steps without another clone on me. If I'm a prisoner he might as well make it official.

Clone 2: You are our honoured guest. We are here to make your stay more comfortable.

Y/N: *glares* Right.

He then dashed away to the cells and ran into another clone.

Clone 3: This part of the ship is off - limits to you, boy.

Y/N: Boy? You called me, boy. None of the other clones do that. You remember me, don't you? Here's a hint you hate me. Hordak.

Hordak: It is wrong to have a name. Prime's chosen servants are but parts of the whole.

Y/N: Look, it's okay. The name thing can be our secret. It's just... it's just good to see a familiar face.

Hordak's eyes widen for a brief moment before they became more stern.

Hordak: This part of the ship is off - limits to you, little brother.

Y/N frowned and walked away from him.

Timeskip:

Y/N's POV:

I was in front of Glimmer's cell and tapped on me force field to check on her. After me telling her about my village we have been bonding.

Y/N: Hey, Pinky. How's escaping going for you?

Glimmer: Oh, hey. Why are you back here? Came to tell me the other part of your sad tale?

Y/N: I'm bored.

Glimmer: No. I mean Horde Prime told you not to talk to me. He's gonna catch you eventually. Why risk it?

I look down awkwardly making her smile softly.

Glimmer: Your lonely, aren't you?

Y/N: .... um, no? Well, bye.