Destiny: Part 1

The Fright Zone:

Locker Room:

Y/N's POV:

I looked into the mirror before splashing my face with water. I looked to the reflection and gasped when I saw Scorpia's drawing of us with Entrapta as her 'Super - pal Trio'. I really miss them. I'm so sorry my friend including you Scorpia.

I grasped it until I heard the other trio enter the room laughing, they stopped when they saw me.

Lonnie: Sorry. We didn't know you were in here. We'll come back later.

They were about to leave until I stopped them.

Y/N: Wait.

They turned they're heads to me and stared.

Y/N: What's the report from the field?

Lonnie: We just got back from conquering another Rebel town. The third one this week. So, you're welcome.

Kyle: Oh, you should've seen us, I was like: pew pew pew!

I smirked in amusement while grinning.

Y/N: Go get some sleep. You've earned it.

Lonnie: Yes! Thank you, boss.

They left the room while I stared at drawing. I sadly grasped the paper and pressed my head against the locker.

Double Trouble: Ouch.

I gasped in surprise to him/her standing there casually.

Double Trouble: It worse than I thought. You're a mess.

Y/N: Double Trouble? You - you came back? I mean what happened to you? I though you would've——

She/him grasped my chin and licked my face with her/his long tongue.

Double Trouble: You thought I left you?

I growled and pushed her/him away.

Double Trouble: Apologies for the delay, handsome. I got held up in Bright Moon, but don't worry I've brought something that'll cheer you up.

Y/N: It better be good.

Double Trouble: The time to strike the final blow to the Rebellion is upon us. The princesses aren't getting along and most deliciously, She - Ra is gone. So....

Y/N: *smirks* Bright Moon is unprotected.

Double Trouble: Told you it would cheer you up.

Timeskip:

The Fright Zone Balcony

Still Y/N's POV:

I was watching as the soldiers were heading to Bright Moon. I smirked until Hordak came towards me.

Hordak: What is the meaning of this?

Y/N: Oh, sorry. I thought you wanted to defeat the Rebellion. Because this is what it looks like.

Hordak: We are already spread to thin from occupying so much territory.

Y/N: We're occupying plenty. But not Bright Moon. Not yet. Double Trouble reported in. The princesses are in chaos, She - Ra is gone, and without they're precious little hero to protect the castle, well....

Hordak: We can strike the final blow to the Rebellion. When Bright Moon falls we will control all of Etheria.

Y/N: "Big brother's gonna be so impressed." My family will finally rest in peace and you'll finally be worthy by Horde Prime's side.

Hordak: Yes. This will show him what I am capable of. What we are capable of. Good work, Y/N.

I grin evilly knowing that my worth has finally been recognised but at what cost?

Hordak: Victory is ours.

Laserbeak screeched and landed on my arm while Ravager appeared beside me and growled.

Timeskip:

Hordak's Sanctum:

Still Y/N's POV:

I was called to Hordak's lab to check on something he didn't say what but it was important.

Y/N: Hordak, you wanted to talk to me?

I saw that the room was pitch black forcing me to use my face visor to find him.

Y/N: Come on, I don't have time for this. Our troops are moving in as we speak. If there's something you need, you can——

I felt my foot hit an object I looked down to see a piece of tech lying on the ground. I got confused until I heard a whir coming from my right and a powerful laser shot to the wall beside me.

I looked beside me and saw Hordak standing there with a vicious glare and powered up laser canon.

Hordak: Hello,boy.