CHAPTER 13: REVELATION

ROBERTO'S POV

"Who says you can go? Your body is still in no condition to move yet." Keith worriedly stated. "No, you're not going and that's an order as your big brother..."

I smiled in my mind. Though I have block headed big brothers, I can feel  that they care for me more than anything else.

"But I have to before he runs away... again." I replied and tried to sit on the bed but failed. Honestly, my body is starting to forget how painful things will be if I do more worst but right now, I want to put an end to Dark Salamander inorder to avenge Takeru. There are still mysterious things that I need him to answer.

"When you recover, I'll help you go there." I heard the hospital door opened itself, revealing my little brother, Dave Kings.

"You've been listening to our conversation, aren't you?" Ares scoffed at Dave as Alice tried getting down from his arms.

As usual on his student's attire, Dave is chuckling playfully while tucking his hands on his pockets. There's a guitar logo on his black shirt, embraced by a white opened sweater to his black pants pairing them with white shoes. Let's say, he's the typical guy who loves arts and music.

"Is there something wrong about it?" Dave asked with a playing smile while dangling a bunch of keys on his right hand.

"You better not pull the same stupid stunt the last time you came here at the hospital years ago." Keith warningly stated at Dave who he smiled devilishly.

"Well, maybe I'll put the stunt later." Dave winked at me and I probably knew what he's thinking. I was there when he pulled that motorbike stunt inside the hospital a few years ago. He rode the motorbike inside the hospital so he can escape from the nurse's injection. That was such a day.

"Hey Davy,  you better behave this time or we'll be put to authorities again." Jaime exclaimed at Dave, making him cringe.

"Did you just called me Davy? You're so weird..." Dave replied, annoyed. We all laughed after hearing those words.

"Anyways, you can't be discharged yet. Mom will be here soon since she volunteered to take good care of you." Dave stated while scratching his dark brown and messy hair.

"How about that girl, Dave?" Ares teased. "Why didn't you invited her over?"

"Oh shut up. That girl is... how do I put this?" He paused for awhile and think. "Extremely too obsessed of me..."

The twins started snickering at him. Oh, I remember that girl that Dave once brought home but I never really paid attention to it.

"Yeah yeah now shut up idiots. I just want to take a visit on my nearly deceased big brother." Dave stated lovingly and approached me. "This thing will just be for the two of us..." he whispered.

***

ALEXONDRA'S POV

I opened my heavy eyes to look around and feel myself. I just thought I was still tied on a chair but I feel my body on a soft bed in this very bright room.

I was changed from my black dress to a white night dress while lying down on the this soft and dark blue colored bed. The room is full of weapons as well as the other parts of this house.

I'm not surprised to find myself cuffed on the bed. My wrists are cuffed on the steel as I try to wiggle but I was just hurting myself.

I can't believe that my plan of doing revenge failed but I'm not stupid to have a plan B. If I can't get away, then I need to find the reason why Dark Salamander killed my husband in the first place.

Roberto, I'll do this for you and find justice for Takeru.

The door was creaked open and Brent came in like a predator. He was eyeing me from my head to my toes. I can't believe I'm showing this much skin through this dress at him. I hate it.

"Oh you're awake already. How do you feel after failing your plan?" He asked, smirking.

"I feel amazing because I managed to hate you more than life itself. Besides, I'm ready to die for Roberto." I stated proudly and smiled to annoy him.

He turned silent for a moment and sat on the bed, just beside me.

"Let me tell you an interesting story, Alex..." he started and put his hand on one of my bare legs.

"Don't touch me!" I hissed and moved my legs harshly away from his hand. It's so disgusting.

He get it away and held me by my throat this time. It's a little painful but I still turned my eyes to look at him in determination and challenge. I'm not scared of him.

"There were once two brothers who has the same mother and different father. Even though they're half brothers, they still think about each other's welfare and treat each other as real brothers..." he started and removed his hand on my throat.

I can hear my rigid breath from my chest. This handcuffs on my wrists really hurts me but I cannot do anything to defend myself from this evil man.

"By the time they turned fourteen, they promised each one thing." he continued as he slowly lie beside me. "There is a promise between the two brothers: No marriage and children till the other brother dies."

Wait a minute. This story is...

"But the older one fell in love with the woman of his dreams while the little brother was rejected. Their promise as brothers still continued until now..." he continued his story as his hand settled on my belly.

I really want to kill him right now if it weren't for the cuffs holding me. I want to kick him but he locked my legs against his. I don't want any man to come near me, maybe if Roberto is, I don't mind.

Hey! Where'd that thought came from?

"As promised by the two brothers, one shouldn't marry unless the other one died. A brother's promise shouldn't be broken." he stated in a very deadly and serious tone.

"What's your point?" I hissed on his face.

"Are you getting the story, Alex? Those brothers are named Takeru and Brent." he replied. I had my mouth gaped open.

What?

"You damn bastard!" I yelled. "YOU killed my husband because of a stupid promise!!! I'll kill you!!!" I can't help my throat from roaring hardly in anger. How could he? and Takeru! He didn't tell me anything.

"Hush baby, now that he's dead, I can finally have any woman I want." he stated lovingly but to me, it's disgusting.

I mean, how could I not know any of this? Does Takeru really love me but to the point of not telling me anything? Maybe Brent is lying.

"You're lying!" I closed my eyes in confidence and yelled at the top of my voice.

"Are you sure? The two of us had contracts if you want to see." He replied devilishly and stood away from the bed.

He opened one of the drawers nearby and pulled a paper out.

"There's a seal and our handwritten signatures." he pasted the paper in front of my eyes and I can't believe it.

My tears started falling at the corner of my eyes.

"Now stop acting like a virgin because I know you already opened your legs to my brother..." he stated and approached me again. I can feel my heart burning in anger and on how I really doesn't know about Takeru.

I hissed at Brent's face before he could land his lips on mine. He stumbled backwards and went away.

"I'll let you live tonight. You already know what you have to know and people who knows my secrets never leave me. Now, you behave and your life will get longer." he lastly stated before opening the damn door and slam it behind him.

I'm left behind all over as I let tears run down my face. All I want right now is to be with Takamasa, Ryota and Roberto.

***

***