INTRODUCTION REPUBLISHED

Alex was trembling while holding her present for her third monthsary relationship with Roberto Kings, her recent boyfriend whom she loved so much. Smiling behind her head, she imagined how Roberto would react if he sees her in her lingerie that was hidden inside her baggy clothes. Besides, Roberto is known as a 'player' inside their campus and if you want him to last long with you, you should give your virginity up to him.

Many rumors has been scattered around on how Roberto took his past girlfriend's virginity then dump them like trash.

Actually, she never believed even a single rumor about Roberto. The important thing is that he is hers and they love each other. She's willing to give up everything for him alone. Many of Roberto's ex-flings warned Alex to prepare for heartbreak but she never believed and listened to them, ever.

She never made friends since she's not friendly to any so she's just an independent student who does everything alone.

She sighs deeply while heading towards his condominium. She's just nervous because its her first time to experience such kind of pressure.

She knew that Roberto can't last a girl for a week but she always think that she's different from them. She lasted three months with him and now, she's willing to give up her virginity.

Besides, who wouldn't want the attractive Kings' heir? Roberto Kings, handsome and attractive, rich and cool, talented and smart, and to mention that he's a young secret leader of a mafia. Roberto doesn't know that Alex knows about his hidden mafia that was expanding years after years. Even Roberto's parents doesn't know about it.

He's just a male who never thinks positively about women. He only knows how to use them then discard them after. But Alex always hoped that he'll treat her differently from the others.

She was heading towards the room to punch the lock code when she suddenly felt nervous.

'Strange.' She mumbled before punching the lock since the code of Roberto's condo is his recent girlfriend's birthdate. He changes them every month or even weeks.

She opened the door to see his room and it is very clear. No one is inside. She was scanning the room silently while checking his pantry, his cabins or his supply cabinet to see if he's taking care of himself well when suddenly, she heard some giggling and chuckling inside the bathroom.

She's fighting her tears all of a sudden while listening to the people inside. She's not mistaken but she can hear Roberto's chuckle and a girl giggling. Her heart started breaking into pieces.

"Please let it not be him... please let it not be him..." she chanted in her mind while waiting for the bathroom door to open. She can feel her heart breaking into tinier pieces.

She still doesn't want to believe it but her heart is urging her to.

Another giggle from the girl before the bathroom door opened. The girl get out first with a towel wrapped around her body and there were countless kiss marks on her skin with the additional ruined lipsticks on her red lips. She just realized everything after a tear run down her right cheek. She instantly wiped it before the girl notice her.

"Oh... hi..." the girl greeted awkwardly while looking at her with frowning eyebrows.

Alex cannot believe it herself that the man she loves so much would betray her. She thought she's treated differently but she's a big fool after all.

She was looking wordlessly at the girl. The girl has those big and round tits and perfectly curved waist including the bouncing æss that can almost be seen under the short towel. The perfect description of Roberto's worthy fling.