CHAPTER 23: PEACE

3 weeks later...

"....Alexondra Grail is hereby innocent. Meeting is adjourned. Thank you for attending." The judge in black stamped his wooden hammer on its wooden partner, ending the meeting.

Finally, case closed.

The court is criticizing me from stealing Takeru's Will and Testament. Thanks to Mr. Ares Kings, my boss, who helped me with the case. Takeru's Will and Testament is holding something worldwide and normal human like me shouldn't have read it.

"Roberto Kings is the rightful receiver of that confidential Will and Testament, left behind by Takeru Kashimoto, the Mafia Head of Asia and Europe." Mr. Ares Kings started, making me turn sad suddenly.

Takeru is a bigger Mafia Boss than Roberto. I didn't know anything about it. I thought Takeru is just a secondhand man of Roberto but I was wrong. No wonder Brent is after Takeru, he wants to become the head of Mafia across three biggest continents, Asia, Europe and Africa. As the head Mafia Boss, Takeru was killed in his own wedding for it is the only chance they have.

I didn't know that the Mafia world would be this tragic.

"Wanna visit Roberto?" Mr. Ares Kings asked with a smile, tucking his hands in his suit's pockets. I swallowed before nodding. I'm so ashamed to face the entire Kings' Family because I am the reason behind Roberto's situation now.

Flashback...

I knew right away that Kagome has lost consciousness but my anger is superior. I wasn't satisfied, I pulled my gun trigger to end her life... but then I cannot do it. I just shot her on her legs.

My tears just can't stop falling in anger and frustration, holding Roberto's half naked unconscious body. My tears were endlessly wetting his cold body as I brush his silky black hair.

"You said you'll marry me. Now wake up. Please Roberto." His entire body is bleeding along with his head. Bullets were all over his muscular body and I can't help but to kiss his cold lips again and again. I don't care if I look like an idiot doing it but...

"If you choose to stay away from him, this shouldn't happened..." Brent groaned though his neck is slitted into half. He's showering with his own blood.

I stared at him with anger, nose flaring and fisted hands.

"If you just leave him, he wouldn't be there, dead. If you just came to me, he won't be there like that. It is all your fault and you still want to marry him? Can you leave a little consideration for destroying his life? Because of you, he acted like a super hero. Foolish girl---" Brent didn't finish his remark, I pulled the trigger of my gun, ending his life for good this time. I made sure my bullet landed between his forehead.

But... He has a point. Roberto just protected me and Takeru. Because of me, he turned into this.

Silence fill the air while starting at Roberto. My heart is aching for losing him.

"Put your hands up in the air and don't move." An authoritative voice stated, pointing his gun at me. I dropped my gun on the floor, placing my hands behind my head.

Men in black were coming my direction, buffing my hands. One of them were checking if Roberto, Brent and Kagome is still alive.

"This one's already dead." One of them declared, pointing at Brent.

'"This one is unconscious." One said while pointing at Kagome.

"This one is..." One of them trailed, holding Roberto's body. "The body is cold but the heart is slowly beating. Take them to the emergency."