CHAPTER 27: GRAVE

ALEXONDRA'S POV

"Kagome's hideout? Really? We'll be there in a minute." Roberto continuously replied on his smartphone while delicately wiping his lips with a napkin. I was just watching him after taking the last bite of my food.

I heard about Kagome's escape from the hospital. Roberto's team must be searching out for her right now as a confirmation of Dark Salamander's defeat. Every single member and connection with Brent's mafia should be wiped out including Kagome.

"You're going out?" I asked Roberto after he ended the call.

"Yeah. Want to come with me?" He asked, half-smiling before standing up from his chair and placed his table napkin on his empty plate.

He looks handsomely dashing, hot and irresistible. From his white shirt stretch tightly on his muscular chest and the glory of his angelic face flattered my heart, making me realize how lucky I am to have him propose to me. I really, really love him and I'm keeping him for myself.

"Where're you two going?" Takamasa asked curiously with frowned eyebrows while Ryota isn't paying attention to our conversation while stuffing his mouth with broccoli.

"Your mom and I are going out on a date. You want to join?" I gasped on how Roberto playfully stated such bunch of words while wiggling his eyebrows.

Takamasa just crossed his arms on his chest like a matured young man, glaring at Roberto with pouted lips.

"You always take our Mommy wherever you go. How about me and Ryota? You should also spend some time alone with us." Takamasa replied harshly and looked away. I laughed with Roberto about Takamasa's reply, well, he has a point.

"We'll do so young man but first, I must make sure that those bad guys who kidnapped your brother won't do anything bad again. Are we clear?" Roberto advanced towards Takamasa and ruffled his hair.

"Promise?" Takamasa quickly asked with his eyes lit up in happiness.

"Promise. And you too, Ryota. When you go to school, behave." Roberto replied after turning to Ryota who's busy eating his favorite food without any care in the world.

I smiled while watching them. They look perfect together, I always picture this image in my mind if ever Takeru's comes back alive. I have to accept the reality that I can never turn back time.

"Shall we go?" Roberto asked before pulling me to him since both of the boys were also dressed up to school. Roberto asked Dave to drive them there for safety, leaving me alone with him to make our business.

"Yeah. I want to visit him later too. Let's get this done." I replied before hopping in his fancy car.

***

"Kagome was lastly spotted at Dark Salamander's hideout, exactly that building where we found Alexondra." J. I. stated while pointing at a map.

"So we just have to attack before sunrise..." Roberto murmured but I heard it as well as J. I.

"I suggest not." J.I. insisted. "I'm sure she has already placed traps and security all around the building though she's alone. We can't lose anymore men just for one enemy."

"You're right." I replied at J.I. as he placed his thumb and index finger under his chin while thinking deeply.

"After killing the big brother, we're running after the little sister. Should we arrest her dead? Or alive?" J.I. asked after while still thinking deeply in his own thoughts.

"If she is willing to surrender, we'll keep her alive but if she insists, we have no choice." Roberto replied in an icy tone before pocketing one of his hand.