CHAPTER 26: HOUSE

ROBERTO'S POV

I miss this woman so much. My Alex...

Takamasa and Ryota are happily playing with the water as I clasped and intertwined my fingers on Alex's hands. We're both lying down on a hammock, watching the boys play.

"I love you, Roberto." Alex whispered to me, making my heart jump in joy, glee and so much love. I love hearing those words from her beautiful pink lips.

"I love you more, so much..." I replied lovingly and kissed her lips. She leaned down on my chest after giving me a kiss. "Finally, you're mine again. And this time, I have no plans to let you go." I continued, playing with her hair.

"When did you wake up?" she asked sweetly, staring up at me.

"From the coma?" I smiled at her. "Takeru talked to me about you. He is sorry for everything and he wants you to be happy. He loves you." I said truthfully, making her blush.

"He appeared like a ghost?" she asked nervously.

"Sort of." I shortly replied and placed a kiss on her forehead. She's so beautiful and attractive, makes me fall deeper into desire of wanting to marry her now. I love her so much and I need her as my oxygen. The whole month in that coma feels just like everything happened in day. I slept and wake up, knowing that the woman I love run away.

I remembered that day I just wake up...

"What do you mean she gave you a letter for a vacation trip?" I can't help it but raise my voice at my big brother, Ares. He just scratched his nape and smirked at me.

"You're finally running after her?" he playfully asked, making Dave laugh his heart out. I thought my brothers came here to visit me after waking up from coma but instead, they came to give me a headache.

"I'm going to run after her. Tell me, where'd she go?" I asked Ares with a glare. His eyes were dark with aloof intention but my irritation get the best of me. I'm going to stand carelessly from the bed of I have to in order to run after my Queen.

"Relax Robert. She said she needs a little fresh air to relax her brains. After everything that happened to you and her, it's traumatizing." Ares replied and stood up from the chair. "You'll get it big time from Mom, young man."

"Is she hurt?" I asked, ignoring his stupid threatening.

"Physically? No. Emotionally? Yes." Dave replied playfully before barking out another laugh. As much as I wanted to strangle him right now, I'm still grateful that he's there to help me take good care of things in the mafia mansion.

"If you wish to see her again then here's her address. I'm sure she's residing right now in this rest house before flying to her vacation." Ares pulled out something from his pockets and handed them me. It's a laminated copy of her address and request.

"Thanks." I muttered before jumping out of the bed.

"Are you happy, Roberto?" Alex sweetly asked, trailing her soft finger on my chest.

"I'm very happy because I finally have you. I'll be the twins' step father and nothing makes me happier. I'm alive, you're alive and this family is still alive." I replied lovingly before attacking her soft lips once more.

"Daddy! Mommy! Come and join us!" Takamasa yelled before splashing us with a pail of water on the hammock. Alex laughed before stand to make her revenge. I'm wet all over but it doesn't matter, as long as I'm breathing perfectly right now with my new family.

***

"Boss, are you there?" I heard J.I. from my earpiece after I excused myself from Alex and the twins to answer a call.