CHAPTER 4: ROBERTO'S LETTER

ROBERTO'S POV

Waking up early in the morning isn't really my thing but there is another annoying and meaningless letter again sent to me.

What's the deal with them of me taking care of the Kashimoto family? I have no intention in owning them. I just need to protect them from Takeru's and mine's enemies.

And... who's this "E"?

And he is always calling us brothers...

He seemed to know a lot about my family but who is he anyway? I'm pretty sure it's not Enzo like come on, is this a sick joke or something? Enzo is clearly dead.

I crampled the letter and threw it on the trash bin. It's non-sense.

Time check... 4 : 30 AM. So early but I need to get up. I saw Alex's wristwatch on the coffee table, a sign that she's home already. Thank Goodness...

I silently marched outside for another silent raid and a silent spying all over the house.

I groaned while looking at Takeru's hired assassins who were protecting the house all night long but sleeps during day like they were owls.

With nothing much more to do, I absent-mindedly walk towards the mail box not far away. I opened the box without doubting but to specify a small single envelope inside.

I yawned before reading where the envelope should be read by... it says no one but there was a date when it was sent. That was a week before now!

I ripped the envelope off and pulled the letter inside. This is what it says...

To you who's reading this, I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS!

So sad that I need to finish the Kashimoto bloodline here. There are still two brats who has Takeru's blood, flesh and genes and they have to be taken away from this world at an early age. Don't worry, I will not make their death painful...

To you who's reading this, no matter who you are, just read.

After I take away those brats towards their death beds, I will have their mother for myself. What a lucky man Takeru is to have a very gorgeous wife! And soon, she'll be mine... forever!

So tell them to enjoy their last moments as a family!

----Murderer of Takeru Kashimoto

My hands suddenly were already balled into fists. My anger rose up and I can already feel the flaring of my nose.

I maybe one of the best spies of all times but this man is one of the hardest targets I've ever encountered. I never found his location or even his face and identity. I don't even know who he was!

But whatever threat he's planning, I won't let this family be shattered more.

"What's that?" I almost jump in shock from the voice from behind.

"Good morning Alex. Uhm... just some letter for me..." I lied but I have to hide the truth. If she'll discover about this letter, they'll be frightened and worried.

I swear, I'll protect them with all my life.

"Really?" She has one of her eyebrows  raised but she doesn't seem to care.

"Yeah, a letter about a murder case and I was informed about it because one of my goons solved it. I am... uh, so proud..." I replied in a straight tone though I'm already gritting my teeth to stop myself from slipping the truth.

I'm sorry Alex but I have to lie right now, I don't want you to worry.

"Is that so?" She crossed her arms while gazing at me lazily.

She's really beautifu--- urgh! Roberto no! I gripped the letter on my hand, I feel it getting ripped.

"Yes." I replied with a serious tone yet so convincing and not rude.

She arched her lips in a satisfied expression before slowly turning back to return to the house.

I sigh in relief.

My eyes quickly darted on her back and was remembered of the day how I realized that I fell for her, hard.

It's my thing; bedding girls that I want. My bachelor life is so full of lust, women and it seemed for me that I cannot control my hormones.

That was my second year in college. I was surrounded by girls so I'm just giving them what they want from me, sex. After then, they're gone.

Until I heard my bestfriend, Takeru who's about to get engaged. At first, I was disappointed at him not telling me sooner but later on, I learned to accept it but still, I don't like it. Getting tied to one girl is not so me, I want the freedom to sleep with whoever I want.

I asked Takeru, "Who's the lucky girl?"

He replied, "A wonderful woman named Alexondra Grayle." At first I just shrugged and agreed.

Then we attended this frat party for him to introduce her to me, that's when I saw her. The Alexondra he's talking about is the Alexondra who has some ideas about my growing mafia.

The Alexondra who I need to make her close her mouth to keep my mafia hidden. 'So she's the girl?' I asked in boredom at first.

I didn't bring any woman with me during that frat party to avoid spoiling the mood. But when Takeru introduced her to us, his group of friends, I was taken back to reality that she is the woman who I once dated but didn't claim her v-card. She's the only woman I dated without taking her to bed. And the woman who entered my condominium a few months ago.

She never looked at me.

I observed how she cling to Takeru and how she would kiss him, the way she hugged him and the way she make him smile. I just realize sooner that no woman has made Takeru smile like that.

I kept my bitter heart still. I don't care about women.

It's almost midnight and my friends were already drunk but I'm still on my feet to support them since I'm the driver for tonight.

Then Takeru pulled her on his lap, straddling him and they started making out, almost having sex.

I thought that I'll be spitting my vomit but, I felt something I never felt before.

Jealousy.

Takeru and I were playboys but he is here now, sticking to one. I was wondering how it feels.

His hands on her æss with her hands on his neck and chest. They were eating each other's face like hungry. Takeru's smiling and kept saying her name...

I give up.

I admit it, I'm jealous. So jealous of no one making me smile like Takeru, that I started drinking my second bottle.

Until Takeru stopped what he's doing with Alex then he looked at us.

"We're taking them to their homes." He told Alex and he started gathering us to his car. I'm so drunk that I cannot move my body yet I can still hear their flirting.

I was the last one on his car to be taken away and I can hear their whisperings to each other. How they will get married and have a dozen of kids.

I knew within my heart that I also want a wife and dozen of Kids one day. But, why is this woman has that effect on me?

*****

A/n:

This chapter is REPUBLISHED.