Chapter Seven

The blonde made her way home after finally making up with Carina, even though she was jogging there was a special spring in her step.

She ran into her apartment "Andy?" She called, "Andy are you here?". With that she decided it was time to clean the apartment, more specifically her bedroom. She wanted to take things slow with Carina but she had a feeling they would end up in her bed tonight. She changed the sheets and put clean new ones on.

After all the cleaning was done she started doing some work on her laptop, even though it was her day off, the job didn't stop. After a few hours of working it was nearing 6pm. She ran to the bathroom and took a long steamy shower, making sure she was perfectly shaven and smelt amazing.

As it was only the two of them staying in she decided on a pair of comfy shorts and a hoodie, nothing special or fancy. Maya quickly wizzed around the apartment one last time making sure everything was clean and tidy. She sat on the couch with a bottle of beer in her hand waiting for the hot Italian to arrive. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, she shot up and ran to open it revealing a rather tired looking doctor still wearing her scrubs.

"Hi bella!" Carina smiled

"Hi beautiful" Maya stood on the side letting the brunette walk in.

"I'm sorry I'm still in my scrubs, it was so busy after you left. If I'd stoped to get changed they would of paged me to deliver another baby and quite frankly I have delivered enough babies today" Carina laughed, the blonde pulled the Italian in for a hug. "That's okay, like I said, you look good in scrubs" Maya smirked "But if you want to change, you can wear some of my clothes?" Maya offered giving the brunette puppy eyes.

"Could I please?"
Maya lead the brunette into her bedroom, "do you want comfy? Hoodie and shorts?" Maya asked

"Whatever you want to give me bambina"
Carina smirked.

"Okay, here's a hoodie and here's some shorts" Maya handed them to the brunette "I'll leave you get changed, do you want a drink? I have wine, beer, whisky?"

"Wine would be great" Carina smiled and Maya left the room.

She poured the Italian a large glass of wine and opened herself another beer then waited on the couch for the brunette.

"Better?" Maya asked as Carina emerged from the bedroom. She was wearing one of Maya's station hoodies a pair of shorts that aren't normally too short on Maya but because Carina was so tall they barely covered anything. Not that Maya was complaining.

"Much better, thank you" Carina smiled taking a seat next to the blonde.

"Do you want to order food?" Maya asked.

"I am starving, I will eat whatever you want" Carina laughed sipping on her wine. Maya ordered them a large pizza and some fries before flicking through the TV for something to watch. The couple sat there in silence, it wasn't awkward but you could definitely feel some tension.

"Maya?"

"Hmmm?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Carina smirked.

"What?" Maya asked slightly confused.

"This" carina placed her wine down on the table then turned to face the blonde, her hand cupped the blondes jaw, her other hand stroking her lip. She slowly kissed the fire captain, her lips so soft on the blondes. She licked her bottom lip, Maya instantly opened her mouth letting the Italian in. They made out for a few minutes, finally pulling away for air, at this point Carina was straddling the blonde. "Hmmm... I like that" Maya whispered.