Chapter Fifty-Eight

It had been a few days since Maya returned to work and so far she was being good. She wasn't doing anything strenuous, Dixon hadn't made an appearance which the team were very happy about. Carina had worked the PRT just so she could also check on Maya but today she was at the hospital, Avery was on PRT with Warren.

Maya was sat in her office, it was nearing the end of the shift so she was finishing up some work that needed doing regarding the calls from the day.

Her door swung open, "Capy Cap!" Andy shouted.

Maya let out a little laugh, "I could have been naked and you just walked in"

"So?" Andy shrugged "I've seen you naked many many times Maya" the Latina laughed.

Maya shook her head and laughed "What do you want?"

"We are going to Joes tonight and then we're going to hit the clubs"

"Oh yeah? Who's we?" Maya asked as she signed a few documents.

"Me, Vic and you! Like the old days!" Andy cheered. "Oh and Carina if she wants"

"Okay okay. I'll call her"

Andy plonked herself down of the chair in front of Maya.

"Now?" Maya asked

Andy nodded and fiddled with the pens on Maya's desk which she knew the captain hated.

Maya rolled her eyes and picked up her phone to call Carina.

"Hi bambina!" Carina answered happily.

"Hi baby! What time do you finish today?"

"It's going to be late I think bella, why?"

"Andy is making me go out with her and Vic, you can come too but if you're working...." Maya pouted.

"I wish I wasn't bambina but it looks like I'll be here a while"

Maya pulled a sad face, "Okay"

"You're too cute Bishop! But take it easy please, I don't want to see any of you here tonight!" The doctor warned.

Maya blushed at her girlfriend, "I love you"

"I love you too bambina"

The three woman were well into their night out, all feeling the effects of the drink. They were on the dance floor of the club, laughing at each others moves.

Maya secretly pulled out her phone to text Carina, "I wish you were here baby 😢 I miss you!!! Xxxxxxxx"

Carina was expecting a few drunken texts from her girlfriend, Maya was very affectionate.

They had just had another line of shots, it was now nearing mid night, Maya was wobbling about everywhere, barely able to stand alone. Suddenly Carina turned up at the bar, Maya stumbled over to her, "You look like my girlfriend" she laughed.

"You look like mine too" Carina laughed at the drunken state of her little girlfriend.

"I'm confused" Maya stopped and pouted.

"About what bambina?"

"I may be drunk... you are my girlfriend right?" Maya slurred.

Carina burst out into laughter and pulled Maya into her chest, "Kiss me and you'll know"

Maya tilted her head to the side, "But what if you're not my girlfriend? Then I've just cheated on mine and I'm not doing that"

"What proof do you need? How do you think I knew where you were? You sent me a very risky picture which I did enjoy" Carina smirked, "I know exactly how you like to sleep.. you starfish over me, I know what your favourite perfume is, I know you're lucky socks are the purple ones with the hole in, I know you like eating grapes and ice cream together, I know how to turn you on with one touch" Carina moved closer to Maya's ear, "I know how you like to be fucked, I know how to make you scream. When you grip the sheets so tight your knuckles turn white, when I fuck you from behind and you can't control yourself. That little thing I do with my tongue that makes you come in seconds"