Chapter Eight

"Maya Bishop, I swear to god if there's another random woman in your bed I am going to personally remove them! You need to talk to Carina!" Andy shouted as she burst through Maya's bedroom door. She walked in to Carina naked on top of the blonde. Carina rolled off and hid under the blankets. "Ohh, it is Carina... well that's good. I'm going to go make coffee" Andy smiled before exiting the bedroom.

"What was that about?" Carina laughed hysterically.

"Andy" Maya sighed hiding her face in her hands.

"Did she not know I was here?" Carina asked slipping her hand over the blondes naked body.

"Uh no she didn't, I was going to tell her when I got back from seeing you but she had already left"

"Should we go join her?" Carina asked

Maya smirked "Not right now, I want you back on top of me" Maya quickly pulled Carina back on top of her causing the brunette to scream. "Maya!" She laughed falling on top of the blonde, "it's not fair how strong you are" the brunette whined.

"I want you to do something" Maya whispered

"What?" Carina whispered back laughing.

"Me" Maya whispered pulling Carina's face into her own, the blonde instantly took control of the kiss, her tongue sliding into the brunette's mouth. "I want you inside of me Carina" she moaned into the brunette's mouth.

"I can do that" Carina slowly moved her mouth from her lips down to her neck, nibbling on her ear lobe. She left sloppy kisses all down her chest, over her abs, she paid special attention to the scar leaving a wet sloppy kiss on it before moving down to her waistband. "Carina" the blonde moaned. The Italian slipped two fingers into the blonde causing a loud moan to escape her mouth. "Bambina, Andy is here" the brunette laughed.

She flicked her tongue through the blondes wet folds then up to her swollen clit. She added the right amount of pressure just where she needed it. Her fingers trusting in and out, curling in the perfect spot. "Oh my Carina!" The blonde moaned loudly.

"Come for me bambina" the brunette stared into that once blue eyes, now they're pools of lust and pleasure.

A few more flicks of the brunette's tongue and a few more thrusts of her fingers the blonde's back arched up, her knuckles turning white from gripping the bed sheets. Maya clamped her legs around Carina's head as white heat shot through her body. She let out one final moan, before releasing herself on the brunette. Carina continued licking her clean, helping her calm from her intense orgasm.

"Wow" the blonde moaned.

"Wow indeed" Carina smiled making her way back up the blondes body to her lips. "Baciami Maya", Maya barely managed to lift her head up to kiss the Italian but just about it did it. "Hmmm...." She moaned tasting herself on the Italian.

"I think we should go and join Andy now" Maya smirked.

"I could do with some coffee, you did keep me up all night" Carina gave Maya one last kiss before picking up a random hoodie and sliding it over her head.

The couple made their way out of Maya's bedroom to the kitchen. Andy stood at the kitchen island with a little smirk on her face. "So orgasm doctor is right then" Andy laughed.

"What?" Carina laughed confused.

"Well I heard a little rumour that you're an orgasm doctor and well from what I have been told and from what my ears just witnessed, I think it's fair to say it's true" she said casually eating some bacon. "Now, I did make breakfast but I guess you two have already ate" she laughed.