Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Fuck Carina" the blonde moaned loudly, her breathy heavy. The Italian's fingers still deep inside the fire Captain.

Carina made her way back up the blondes body, kissing every part of her "I love hearing you scream my name" the Italian smirked.

"And I love screaming your name" Maya pulled the brunette into her lips tasting herself on her tongue.

"Ugh bambina your phones ringing" the Italian groaned pulling back from the blonde.

"Oh fuck" Maya groaned rolling over to answer.

"Chief?"

"Captain Bishop, I don't know if you have heard but there's a bad storm coming in. Station 19 is a help centre to anyone in need. Get your team there stat, we're expecting very heavy rain and thunder storms. Power lines are likely to be disrupted "

"Right away sir"

Maya quickly hung up the phone and ran out of the bedroom to Andy's room busting through the door completely naked "Andy wake up!" Maya shouted.

Suddenly two heads appeared from under the covers, Andy looking first then covering Ryan's eyes laughing.

"You could have told me Ryan was here! I'm naked!" Maya quickly grabbed a shirt and threw it over her head.

"That's Ryan's shirt" Andy laughed.

Maya tried to ignore the man smell radiating from the clothing "Get up get dressed, we've been called to the station. Bad storm, we're a safe place"

Andy let out a loud groan before jumping up also forgetting she was naked. Maya left the room quickly to get changed.

"Bambina, what's happening?" Carina asked confused.

"Bad storm coming in, 19 is a safe place, I have to get there before people turn up" Maya rushed as she tried to get dressed as fast as she could.

"Well I'll come, I can help"

"Baby you don't have to, stay here and sleep" Maya smiled quickly pecking the Italian.

"No not happening, I'm coming" Carina insisted before jumping out of bed putting on the first few items of clothing she could find.

The three woman quickly rushed to the station after calling everyone in. "Miller, Montgomery! Cook something, a lot of somethings!"

"Yes cap"

"Herrera, Gibson! Make sure we have enough first aid supplies ready!"

"Ruiz, Hughes watch those phones!"

"Hey May-" Warren called after her "Sorry Captain. I brought Miranda and the boys along, I hope that's alright, they wanted to help out"

"Yeah sure that absolutely fine" Maya smiled back at them.

"Do you need us to do anything Captain?" Joey asked, Tuck smiling at her.

"Uhh— do you know how to set up a basketball hoop? And a PS4?"

The two teenage boys nodded.

"Great, go in the third closet in the barn, it's all in there. There's two TV's in the lounge, plug the consoles in there"

"Sure thing Cap" Joey smiled before heading off to the barn, Tucker at his heels. Ben followed to make sure they were doing it right.

"How are you doing Captain?" Dr Bailey asked sincerely.

"Uh- yeah I'm fine" the captain nodded slightly.

"You have been through a hell of a lot these past few weeks"