Chapter Thirty

It had been a few days since they arranged to go on a date, it was now around 10pm, Carina had booked a reservation for the following night, so right now the two woman were snuggled up in Maya's bed, watching a random TV show.

The blonde fire Captain was smothering her girlfriend in wet sloppy kisses, all over jaw, neck, over her chest down to her stomach.

"Bambina" Carina moaned "I can't go again, I just came like five times"

"I know baby. I'm just giving you loves" Maya smiled cutely and continued kissing the brunette's stomach.

Carina quickly grabbed Maya's head once she hit a certain sensitive spot, "How about you give my lips loves yeah?" She laughed.

"Okay okay" Maya giggled, she moved back up to her lips, she paused before setting a sloppy kiss "Hmmmm, my favourite lips"

"You're so cute Bishop, if only everyone could see you like this" Carina teased.

"Hey now, this is only for you!" Maya pouted "You make me feel all loopy and soft" Maya confessed nervously.

"I know bambina" Carina smiled "and that's why I love you, you're my little puppy" Carina kissed the blonde in front of her softy.

"I'm not a puppy" Maya pouted sticking her bottom lip out.

Carina reached up and bopped Maya's bottom lip. "Yes you are, you my puppy" she quickly turned them over and laid on top of the fire Captain "You're comfy like one too"

Maya reached over turning the TV off, then went back to snuggling with her hot Italian. She ran her fingers through her long brown hair. Scratching her scalp slightly. "I love you" Maya whispered.

"I love you too bella, good night"

The constant vibrations from one of their phones woke the blonde up a few hours later, she groggily picked it up and answered "Bishop"

"Bishop I need DeLuca"

"Okay hang on"

Maya rolled over and started shaking her sleeping girlfriend "Baby wake up, Baileys on the phone"

Carina instantly woke up taking the phone from the blonde "DeLuca"

"Sorry to wake you Dr DeLuca but you need to get here. Wilson is freaking out about a patient, she's saying words that I don't even understand. Karev is trying to de-code what's she's trying to say right now"

"Shit okay okay, I'll be there in 15" Carina quickly ended to call and jumped out of bed.

"Baby what's going on?" Maya asked still half asleep.

"Wilson is freaking out about a patient, she needs my help" Carina rushed out trying to find clothes in the dark.

"Okay, why didn't she ring you?" Maya asked as she fell back on the pillow.

"She did ring me bambina, this is my phone" Carina threw the nearest hoodie over her head, it just so happened it was Maya's station hoodie.

"Oh sorry" Maya yawned.

"It's okay bella, go back to sleep" Carina jumped on the bed giving Maya a quick kiss before running out the door.

Not long after Maya fell back to sleep for another few hours, waking up around 9am. She checked her phone to see if her lover had messaged. One message from Carina

Carina 💜 - It's going to be a long shift bambina, I am so sorry. I love you xxx

Maya couldn't lie and say she wasn't gutted about not being able to spend the day with Carina but she knew she had to be there. It was just like when she got called for a 4 or 5 alarm. These things are unpredictable.