Chapter Fifty-Five

Last nights escapades got a little... out of hand. They ended up breaking the dining room table, that was an awkward conversation with the old man on reception this morning. Carina's excuse was "Sorry we were drunk and fell, bill it to my account". And then they got a little rough in the bedroom and broke the bed... that wasn't so easy to explain to the old man on reception. But Carina tried the same thing, "Sorry we were drunk and fell..." that one he didn't buy as much.

They were finally on their way back from their weekend away. Carina insisted on driving again. Maya sat in the passenger seat, feeding her a few sweets whenever she asked. They were almost back in Seattle, Maya turned to look at the Italian.

Her left arm leaning on the door, her finger gently pressed between her lips, her gorgeous long brown hair, her sunglasses. Every thing about her... was magic. She looked like a model. Her right hand holding the wheel, her diamond rings glistening in the sun. Maya let out a little laugh when she looked at Carina's legs. The one pressed on the pedal, the other spread wide open resting on the side.

Carina turned to look at Maya, "What are you laughing at?"

"Just you" Maya laughed slightly.

"Oh thanks" the Italian laughed, "What have I done that's so humorous?"

"You're so elegant and graceful, waist up. Go down past your waist and it's all BDE" Maya broke down into laughter.

"BDE?" Carina asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yep" Maya nodded. She moved her hand to Carina thigh, she lightly started tracing her fingers more and more upwards to her center.

"Bambina" Carina whined "Tell me what it means"

Maya cupped her center with her hand, earning a little moan from the Italian.

"BDE means..." Maya smirked, "Big dick energy"

Carina rolled her eyes a little and smirked, "I like that. We both know it's true"

Maya slipped her hand under Carina's leggings, the Italian instantly closed her legs tight. "Maya stop, I'm driving" Carina warned.

"How about you pull over and show me how true it is?" Maya said in a low sexy voice.

Carina looked at Maya trying to decide if she was going to or not. Maya started moving her fingers over Carina's clit. "Bella we'll be home in 30 minutes, can you not hold it?"

Maya shook her head and added more pressure with her fingers onto Carina's clit. The Italian let out a loud moan.

"Take a left down here, there's a abandoned car park"

Carina put her foot down and pulled onto the car park. She turned the car off and Maya jumped onto her lap, her knees either side of Carina's.

"You're horny today" Carina smirked.

Maya smirked and leaned onto her lips, "I'm always horny for you". Maya closed the gap between them and moved Carina's hand between her legs.

Carina unbuttoned Maya's jeans and slipped her hand down, "You are horny" Carina laughed.

The Italian slid her fingers to the side of Maya's underwear toying with her wetness, "Bambina I feel like a naughty teen doing this here" Carina whined.

"You are naughty, just not a teen anymore" Maya smirked. She slipped her hand under Carina's leggings. They both played with each others wetness, at the same time they slipped their fingers into each other. Maya pushed her hips down to get Carina further in.

"Baby" Maya moaned loudly, "That feel so good"

Carina slid her body further down giving Maya easier access. Maya slipped her fingers further in, the Italian letting out a loud moan. "Maya, oh god"