Chapter Thirty-Two

Maya laid awake with her sleeping girlfriend literally on top of her, she wasn't that tired but even if she was she wouldn't be able to sleep. Carina was only light but it wasn't the most comfortable.

After a few hours Carina started to stir, Maya moved a few stray hairs that covered the Italians face and kissed her forehead softy.

"How are you feeling my girl?" Maya whispered.

"A little better, my headaches not as bad anymore" Carina mumbled into Maya's neck.

"Andy seen my butt" Carina grumbled.

"That's okay, she's seen your boobs too" Maya laughed.

"What? How?" The Italian whined.

"You're naked on my phone wallpaper remember"

"Bambina you need to change that" Carina warned.

"Okay okay fine, I'll change it to your butt instead" Maya laughed.

"Maya no" Carina suddenly turned serious.

"Hey hey it's okay, I'm just winding you up. What do you want it to be?" Maya smiled calmly "I'll change it to a random dog if you want me to"

"No it's fine, keep me naked on there" Carina rolled her eyes and hid her face again.

Maya secretly took a picture of the both of them without Carina's noticing changing it to her new wallpaper.

"How about this one?" Maya asked tilting Carina's chin with her hand.

"No that's worse!" Carina whined "Change it back!" She pouted.

"Never" Maya laughed, she slipped Carina off her lap and rolled on top of her, "Kiss me"

"No" the Italian pouted.

"Please?" Maya flashed her puppy eyes.

"Nope" Carina closed her eyes tightly and crossed her arms like a kid.

"Pretty please pretty?"

Carina opened one eye trying to avoid Maya's puppy eyes. "Nope"

"Fine" Maya shrugged "No more kisses for you then.... Ever"

"Like ever ever?" Carina opened her eyes widely.

"Forever and ever" Maya said childishly.

"That's just silly, we can't have sex then" Carina rolled her eyes.

"Oh we can still have sex and not kiss"

"No we can't" the Italian pouted.

"I can prove it to you" Maya smirked, she positioned her knee between Carina's legs pressing on her center.

Carina tried to resist as much as she could but Maya had her hand up her shirt toying with her nipples, her other hand between her legs circling her clit.

"Just imagine my lips on yours, as I slowly move down to your jaw to your neck, setting wet sloppy kisses all over your pulse point. The feeling of the blood rushing to surface as I gently nibble, leaving little purple marks. Moving further down your body until I reach your waistband" Maya smirked, she looked up at the Italian and knew exactly what she wanted. Her breathing hitched, her eyes dark with lust, she bit on her bottom lip trying to stop the sensation pulsating between her legs.

"I don't like you" Carina moaned.

"I can stop?" Maya teased and pulled her hand away from Carina's center.

"If you stop now you'll be a single woman Bishop" the Italian warned.

"Well maybe I'll actually get kisses then"