Chapter Fifty

Carina dropped Maya and Frankie off to practice and made her way to the hospital. She had two things on her mind and they were eating her alive, she needed to talk to someone about it.

She ran in to the hospital bumping into Amelia, "Amelia come with me!". Amelia followed along questioning her what was going on but Carina didn't answer. They then bumped into Jo, "Jo come with me!". Jo followed along, also not knowing what was happening. They found Andrew on the way and he followed to.

She took them to her office and closed the door.

"Carina, explain please? I thought I was in trouble until you dragged these two along" Amalia laughed.

"Carina?" Andrew asked.

"Okay" Carina took a deep breath "You might think I'm crazy... lost my... mind kind of crazy"

"What did you do?" Jo asked wearily.

"Nothing yet" Carina held her hand up to stop Jo. "I want to marry her" Carina blurted out.

"I hope you're talking about Maya" Amelia laughed. Carina glared at her.

"I want to propose to her... like now but I don't even know if we're back together. Yes we haven't left each others side and things feel normal again but we haven't said the words or spoke about it" Carina sighed.

"Woah Woah hold up second" Andrew stepped in. "I'm not dismissing your love for each other because this past month or so has proven that but... do you not think it's a little soon?"

Carina let out a frustrated sigh, "I want her, I want to be able to call her mine. I want her not to worry about losing me or hurting me. I want her to be completely okay with us, I don't want her to worry or stress about us. I want to call her my wife"

"Do you know Maya's take on marriage?" Amelia asked.

Carina shrugged, "No" she said nervously "We've never talked about it"

"Hmm..."

"I think Andrew is on the right lines.."
Amelia smiled "You have just got back together maybe just wait a moment, be with each other again. She loves you so incredibly much but maybe give it some time?"

"I'm coming to the wedding right?" Jo chipped in smiling widely.

"You kissed me, she's still apprehensive about you" Carina laughed.

"Uh she slept with your brother" Jo replied pointing at Andrew... "And Amelia" she pointed at Amelia.

Amelia held her hands up in defence, Andrew slowly backed away.

"The only person she hasn't slept with here is me" Jo laughed.

"Do you want to come to the wedding?" Carina asked her with wide eyes.

"Right sorry" Jo backed down. "I have to go"

The next morning rolled around pretty fast, the same thought on Carina's mind. Maybe she was rushing into things but maybe she wasn't. She didn't want to bring it up in case it scared Maya off again and she was not willing to risk that. No way was she spending time apart from Maya unless it was for work.

Carina started smothering Maya with kisses, over neck over her chest then all over her face. Maya started to stir, "Mmm" she let out, "Good morning" she groaned in her sexy morning voice.

"Good morning my love" Carina smiled.

"Do you maybe want to start kissing further down? And maybe add a bit of tongue?" Maya smirked.