Chapter 1

(This story is heavily inspired by @Dark_Descendant's and @stoneclauss' stories "TBATE- A force to be reckoned with" and "TBATE-the kings brother, always and forever" so there may be similarities) 

Darkness, just pitch black darkness that was what surrounded me. That was until I saw light straight ahead.

"Congratulations Sir and Madam, they are healthy twin boys." Wait what? I was just surrounded in darkness but before I know it I hear someone talking about twin boys? What in the earth have I got myself into. The language was recognizable at least. Wait was I reborn? OK so first I die by getting 5 spears stabbed into me and getting my hand cut off then I get reborn? Wait does that mean I have to go under puberty again? 

After opening my eyes I thought I would be in a hospital room but instead I was in a room that looked like I was in some sort of ritual. I then notice that my doctor, his face was wrinkled with grey hair and glasses that look like they were able to stop bullets. I then spot my parents, my father had a ashen hair and blue eyes and had tears coming out of his eyes like a waterfall. My mother on the other hand was beautiful, she had auburn hair and brown eyes and she also had a motherly warmth.

"Hi little Art, little Al (I know I'm not good with names so just deal with it) I'm your daddy. Can you say dada?" I mentally facepalmed, is my father an idiot? He knows we were just born right? Well I guess this is the effect of being a father for the first time. "Honey, they were just born". Well at least my mother is thinking straight. 

The first few weeks was a nightmare. I didn't have any control over my body, I mean I just took a dump while eating. Is that even possible? I also learned my surname which was Leywin. I also noticed that I was in some sort of medieval era.

The good thing was that I just had to sleep all day and be lazy. For some reason my brother wasn't a normal baby, he wasn't throwing a tantrum now and then. I also learned my name was Alex Leywin, my brother's being Arthur Leywin.

One day my father was swinging my brother recklessly and for some reason a green light emitted from her hands and healed the small scratch? Wait is this some sort of fantasy world where magic and dragons exist?  I wondered what the hell have I been reborn into.