Built Different

Alice Leywin's POV

My boys are the most adorable babies ever, I am not saying because I am a doting mother.

No.

Art and his scruffy auburn hair and Al with his spiky ashen hair, with their intelligent blue and brown eyes. 

No, I told you I am not a doting mother. I will be a strict mother for I can't rely on my idiotic husband. Speaking of idiotic he tried to teach them how to fight when they just learned to crawl.

However in the end I knew the little rascals would end up like their father. They both get excited when they see their father practice.

On the bright side, instead of playing with toys they scurfy off to the study. Very opposite from their father. But they would mostly spend most of the day watching their father practice and during night they would be in the study room.

Reynolds was a pretty competent adventurer back then. Being a B-class adventurer by the age of 28 was actually pretty good for his age. Acquiring the E-class, required taking a test to prevent us from sending eager and ignorant adolescents to their deaths. As for the higher ranks, I have only seen a couple of A-class adventurers in my time in the guild, but I have never seen a S-class adventurer, that is they actually exist.

At the Adventurers guild, or what we called the guild hall back then in Valen, I got to meet teens with a overinflated ego. They look like they could float with their overly inflated ego. 

Hey at least they were ambitious.

I was actually assigned one to be a proctor of a basic practical exam, the examinee had to demonstrate competency in mana manipulation, but but the kid fell straight on his back, all thanks to his giant sword. Then airhead after airhead came Reynolds, the moment he saw me his jaw dropped low and he just stood there until the guy behind him elbowed him to hurry up. He he moved along muttering to the receptionist to trade the goods he had gotten.

He eventually managed to gather enough courage to ask me out and I guess the rest is history.

The next landmark in my journal is when Art first said "mama"

I coerced him into repeating it just to make sure I wasn't imagining it, this caused Rey to sulk as he wouldn't say "dada".

I had won...or I thought . Al then said "dada", and now I guess it was my turn to sulk as I couldn't get him to say "mama". 

But what was more confusing was they smiled at each other, almost as if they had plan it. 

They then reversed their roles, Art said "dada" and Al said "mama".

I couldn't tell if it was a coincidence or not. 

Alex Lewywin's POV

It's been over 2 years since I started forming my mana core. Surprisingly I couldn't find Art when it would be time to sleep. This made me suspicious. One day I was meditating in the backyard until.

BOOM!!!

Sorry for not updating any sooner. Exams are coming up and I have to study if I don't wanna repeat a grade. But never mind that here's the new chapter!

Here's a meme