Beast Will

"G-GRANDPA" says a shocked Tess

As I catch the wooden lance, Arthur catches the wooden sword. 

Elder Virion then says "Scary little brats" as he readies his self.

Arthur goes for the slash as I ready myself for an attack. Arthur slashes Virion but only hits his robe, I then see him go for the attack on Arthur with his back turned. I then go for the attack as Arthur blocks Virion's chop to the neck. Arthur dodges another attack as I ready to throw my Lance at the old man. But He elbows Arthur sending him crashing to me as we both hit the ground. We get back up and dash to Virion, we then send a flurry of attacks but he either dodges it or blocks it completely. This goes for a minute or two until the old man speeds up and give me and Arthur no chance to attack. Arthur dodges an attack coming from Virion and swings his sword to him. I see this as an opening as I throw my lance as hard as I can. Arthur manages to graze his forehead and I manage to graze his left shoulder.

"Hahahahaha, I definitely deserve that one. But to think you two could manage to land a hit on me. I'm impressed."

"Now for round t-" then Tess pinches him on his side.

"I think you've bullied them enough." 

Good job Tess.

"Ahhhhhh, that hurts little one!"

"You should've went easy on them!"

"Haha, I'm afraid they would've bullied me if I went easy on them."

"Hahaha, I'm honored the great elder Virion thinks so highly of me." Art says

"Honored eh?" he said with a stern and serious voice.

Wait, what's with the change of voice?

"Then if that's the case, become my disciples."

Wait what? What now!?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elder Virion now has a bandage thanks to Tessia's first aid kid.

"So do you agree?"

"Wait so you're actually serious."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"First of all, we're humans! Is it even allowed for us to stay here in Elenoir!?"

"If you're under my wing no one will dare to try to kick you out."

"Even though, we can't just make our parents worry about us, heck maybe they even think we're dead."

"If their was a way to let them know you both are doing fine and you can even talk with them, will that be enough."

"Wait, get Tessia washed and into bed." he motions one of the maids. 

"I noticed something during our spar, you have been having chest pains on the part where your mana core is right?"

Wait what? I mean it's on my eyes but should I tell him that? Master said he'll give me something similar to a best will or something like that. 

"How did you know?"

"Well do you know what a beast will is? You've probably encountered a few mana beasts already. A beast classified as rank A or higher can pass on their 'will', either to their offspring or the person their bound to."

"I won't look into how you managed to stumble upon a powerful beast but at this stage the power on you both will do more harm than good."

"Wait, the fact you know this much about a beast will, do you have a beast will to?"

"Correct, I am what you call a beast tamer, that means I have full control of the beast will inside of me. I know that going back to your family means so much to you, but going back right now comes with a big risk." 

"After all, the power inside of you will destroy both of your bodies from the inside out if not controlled.

_______________________________________________________

A day later it's time for Eula to leave Elenoir.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" says Tess sobbing in between words.

"Don't worry I know one day we will meet each other again."

She then looks at Art.

"It was nice meeting you."

"Yeah me to." responds Arthur.

Finally she looks at me. I was about to speak but then she gives me a tight hug.

"I'll miss you, thank you for being my best friend." she says now crying.

"Hey now, we might meet each other in Xyrus a few years from now, so don't worry we might meet each other again. Now go you little crybaby."

"T-Thank you, a-and make sure to remember me. It's Eula L-Lawrence ok."

"All right got it! And make sure to remember mine! It's Alexander Leywin." I shout as she hops on the carriage.

A tear rolls down from my eye. Damn teenage hormones, oh wait I'm still a kid. 

An hour later we're going to meet someone with Elder Virion. Outside the palace we hear.

"Father please! You know it's not allowed for humans to stay here!"

"Aludin is right Elder Virion, we'll be always grateful for them for saving Tessia, but them staying here is against traditions."

"I've taken a liking to the brats, so there's no need to say more. Besides Tessia seems to taken a liking to them ass well."

We then see Tessia nodding aggressively. 

"Father I ask you to-"

"Enough, he will be under my direct guidance, make sure to let everyone know about that."

Heh, looks like the old man can be trusted. 

"You're late you brats, now lets go!"

Will you look at that, an upload for two days straight! I might not be able to update next week or a week after next week. Because I'll be operated on next week or two weeks from now. Author out!