Elenoir

Pristine and beautiful. 

Is what I would describe the Elenoir. A strong gust of wind then enveloped in front of us. After the dust cleared elves who looked like they were royal guards appeared in front of us.

"We welcome back the Royal Princess!" 

All three of us, just stood there, dumbfounded. 

Wait don't tell me. We looked at Tessia and she just gave us a nod. I have confusion. So Tessia was the Elven Princess all along!? 

"Princess, we arrived as soon as we noticed that the Royal Teleportation gate had been used. The king and queen ar-."

"My baby! Tessia are you ok!"

We see to elves dressed in noble clothes. We also see an old elf in the distance. 

All three of push Tessia towards her family. They then have a family hug. I wonder if this is what I get if we reunite with mom and dad. 

"Thank you children. Not just as the king of Elenoir but as the father of this little one.  As a small gesture of gratitude for helping Tessia arrive home safely, please accompany us to our home. You can get some rest and after that please tell us what happened."

His tone of voice might be gentle but his eyes tell a different story. Very much like my older brother from before. 

"We're honored." 

Tessia then pulls all of us and says "Let's go guys. There's a lot I want you to see."

I excpected a royal castle fit for a princess, but this is to much. Reminds me of the animated shows I used to watch as a kid back in my world. 

"This children are our guests. Please get them washed up and into a room to rest. 

"Thank you, but I would like to explain what happened first." Arthur speaks up.

Ok in two minutes we went from a teleportation gate, then to a castle and now in a conference room?

"My name is Arthur Leywin, from a humble town in the kingdom of sapin."

"My name is Alexander Leywin, twin brother of Arthur and I also come from a humble town in sapin."

"My name is Eula Lawrence, and I come from the city of Xyrus in the kingdom of sapin."

"We are honored to be in the presence of the Royal family." Wait did we all just say that at the same time?

"The Lawrence clan? Are you perhaps the daughter of Varka Lawrence?"

"Y-Yes that is correct." 

"And you two, despite claiming to be from humble origins, you seem rather mature and well-educated, Arthur and Alexander Leywin. Very well I'd like to hear what happened." 

And so Arthur did the honors and explained that we had gotten separated from our family after running into bandits. 

As the story progressed further the atmosphere had shifted when Arthur started telling how we met with Eula and Tessia. 

"SLAVE TRADERS! I should have known it was humans."

"With no disrespect, slave trading is a profession not a race, king Aludin." I speak up

The royal guards unsheathe their weapons, but Tessia's grandfather raised his hand. 

"So, you saw these Slave traders take the Lawrence girl and my grand-daughter, as a child, what did you do? Beg them for mercy."

"No we may be children but we are also mages, so we eliminated them and rescued Tessia and Eula." I speak up again.

A guard then unsheathes his blade and says "How dare you speak lies in front o-" but elder Virion gave him a glare which made the guard turn pale.