Settling In

"Anyways son I never thought you would be able to have both lightning and ice magic? And that last lightning spell you did, how did make it turn blue?" dad spoke up.

"Well I just recently learned ice and that lightning spell was something I made myself, as for how it turned blue is still a mystery for me, and it's still a little bit hard to control though."

"They're b-both Deviants!" Vincent spoke up looking like he was about to pass out.

The others looked in shock and awe, well except for Ellie who just had her normal cute face.

After a short while we were in the dining room.

"Rey! Do you understand what kind of future your sons have!" Vincent spoke while being drunk.

"Of course I knew! I knew since they awakened at three!" 

"What!? They awakened at three?" Mrs. Helstea said standing up.

"And they blew up a part of the house in the process." Mom added.

Dad then laughed drunkenly, well not as drunk as Mr. Vincent but still drunk.

"Papa? Are yoo ohkay?" Ellie said poking his cheek.

A few seconds of silence followed until Mr. Vincent jolted up from his seat, smacking the table in the process.

"Rey! What if we enroll them to Xyrus academy!?"

Wait Xyrus Academy? What's that?

"Wait seriously? They're only eight, plus Xyrus is the most prestigious magic institution in the continent. Plus only noble geniuses could join it, they may be prodigies but we don't have the money to even afford a semester in there." Dad spoke up, while Ellie was still feeding.... or just putting food into his mouth.

"Don't worry about that! We can pay for their tuition costs, and I can call the famous director of Xyrus academy-."

"Excuse me, seeing this will decide our future may I speak up?"

And so while Arthur started speaking I asked mom where our rooms were. I entered my room.

I took off my clothes then hopped on to bath, after a few minutes I was completely on trance, I then enjoyed the bath for about thirty more minutes until I went out, as I went out I see Arthur on the bed with Gojo on top of Sylvie sleeping. As I sat down on the bed mom and dad entered my room. 

"We'll take you both shopping tomorrow, you need new clothes, both of you." mom spoke up.

"Arthur, Alex you two really have grown up, when we sparred a while ago I was so proud seeing how the two of you have improved so much. No matter what happens I'll be proud of the both of you both." he said while ruffling our hair.

We then had a chat for few more minutes until they decided it was time to sleep. 

"And before we go, Alex this isn't your room, your room is the one beside Ellie."

Wait what? I thought this was mine, well that sucks. I then exited Arthur's room, and entered my room, and it was exactly as expected. It was the same room as Arthur's. I then laid down on my bed, I carefully patted Gojo head as he transformed into his original form. A few minutes later sleep took over my body.

__________________________________________

 I wake up and both me and Arthur ate breakfast since we woke up pretty late.  

After a while both me and Arthur got lost in this gigantic of a house, until Lilia spoke up scaring me. 

"If you head up that way you'll get lost on one of our cellars, come on I know a better place."