Assimilation

Jinwoo POV

Ahh, it's good to be back. Its been a couple of years now since I last step foot on Teyvat, right? As I look around my surroundings I notice that the land isn't empty anymore, it's now filled with buildings, and the once small village I raised is now a magnificent city. I wonder how they're doing? I'm pretty worried that the city looks beautiful on the outside but really bad on the inside. But oh well I guess lets wait and see.

__________________________________________________________

3 Years later

Alex POV

I wake up and notice I'm in some sort of empty void? Wait is this another dream? Am I going to  see two people fight again? As I say this I feel the left side of my body suddenly become cold, I look to left to see it's covered in ice? Wait why am I in ice! Wait why does my right side feel hot? I look to the right to see it covered in flames, but not normal red flames, but purple flames. Wait why is my body covered in ice and flames anyways!?

I then snack back to reality hearing Arthur scream. Wait, why am I naked in the shower? Oh wait I must have fallen asleep in the middle of the shower. And like that I hear a knock on the door. 

"Hey Alex you better hurry up, or do you want to scream to?" Oh hell no, not that menancing voice again. I don't want to die. 

"I'm finishing up! Just wait outside my room after a few minutes!"

TIMESKIP

"Did you really think the maids are pretty?" 

Apparently Arthur teased Tess by saying the maids were pretty, now she won't stop bugging him since he wont give an answer. 

"I told you to give it a rest."

"Well personally I prefer colored hairs and thicc thi-"

I then get smacked in the head by Tess.

"I didn't ask you." she says in an annoyed tone.

"Ow, fine whatever you want princess."

I then notice a tick mark on her head.

"That's it your dead!"

"Help me Arthur!" I say running for my life.

And just like that we ran into the old man.

"Good grief, took you three long enough. Now let's get ready for your lessons. After all, today might be the day you become beast tamers."

___________________________________________

"So are you two ready?"

Me and Arthur nod at the same time. 

"Alright, I'm going to insert a large amount of my mana into your mana core. You might feel a little hot but it won't hurt much."

He then places both of his hands on my chest, the same for Arthur. I could feel his mana being inserted into my core. 

Then it happened, it felt as if time froze. As I opened my eyes pitch black darkness surrounded me. Then like on my dream ice covered my left side and purple flames covered my right side, but instead of the normal hot feeling it was if lightning was shocking my right side. As I was lost in thinking why my body was covered in ice and flames I notice that hand came out of the ground, and then another, soon hundreds of arms came out of the ground around me. The hands then slowly rise up and I could clearly see their full bodies. Some wore armor similar to knights, some held bows and some look like they were mages. But the similar feature that they had was that they looked like they were dead.  Some looked like they were raised from the dead and some looked like shadows. 

But before I could look around I was snapped back into reality. I noticed that I was a little bit further from Arthur and my clothes were torn.

I then notice Tess and gramps looking at us, Tessia had a look of awe while gramps had a shocked look. 

"Are you two all right!?"

"Yeah, my right eye hurts a little but other than that I'm ok."

"Now I know you have reasons to not tell me what beast gave it's will to you, but I need to know."

"She said she was..... a Dragon."

"W-What! A r-real dragon tamer, I actually trained a dragon trainer!"

Wait Dragon? There are dragons in this world? 

"And as for you Alex. What beast gave you it's will?"

"I think it was a Manticore?"

"A Manticore!? I see, a rare SS class mana beast. A mana beast that is said to be found only once every 50 years, even I haven't seen one yet. But still, it doesn't explain the purple circuits that appeared on your body and your right eye glowing a bright green."

"Wait what?"

"I'll explain it to you later-"

And that was the last thing I remember after I passed out.

__________________________________________

"So how are feeling?"

"I'm ok right now, but how about you gramps? I remembered that you were going crazy just before I passed out."

"I'm uh ok now."

"So, I expect that you guys keep what happened between us only? Even after me and Arthur have left."

"Of course, and about you leaving, the date of your departure has been scheduled four months from now." 

I literally choked on my saliva hearing that.

"Wait what! I thought we weren't supposed to leave for another two years?"

"Well you see there will be a tournament in a few months, so the portal will be opened sooner than expected."

Yeah that's what were talking about boy! Woooooooooooh!

"Wait does Tess know?"

"Don't worry about her, after all you'll be seeing your parents face to face."

"But still, four months is pretty soon."

"Now, since you've finished your assimilation training will become harder. But get some rest, you deserve it." 

Elder Virion then leaves my room.

Geez four months? Well better get prepared, both physically and emotionally.

I then go to the bathroom to get a hot bath. But as I was undressing, I looked at the mirror and saw my eyes suddenly glowed, my right eye glowed green while my left glowed violet.

Then it happened again, I felt a sharp pain on my eyes, just like that time with master Jinwoo. I close my eyes to maybe stop the pain but it was no use, it still hurt. A few seconds later the pain disappeared. As I opened my eyes I noticed a small shadow like figure on the floor. It looked like a lion cub, but with a tail of a scorpion plus it has wings. We looked at each other before it snuggled my feet, a few seconds later it fell asleep. 

Wait did it just appear out of nowhere and then fall asleep? I mentally sighed as I carried it to the the sofa, I carefully put it on one of the pillows. It may look really creepy but as you look at it closely, it looks pretty cute.

I then lay down on the bed, today was a pretty interesting day. I wonder how tomorrow will go?