Restart

To be honest our parents were probably the best people that could be your parents. At first I thought they were gonna be no good just like my parents before I was reborn but I guess I was wrong. Our mother Alice Leywin was like an angel, she was a kindhearted and caring person. Father on the other hand was pretty much an idiot but a he was also charismatic. 

She often takes us to a town called Ashber, with me and Arthur strapped to her on opposite sides. There were also giant tents on the side of the dirt road with merchants selling common necessities, to weapons, armor, and.....shiny glowing rocks? People also carried weapons freely, wait is that even allowed? What if a dude with a giant axe started swinging his weapon. And speaking of a giant axe there was a man around 170cm had an axe that was bigger than him, my brother seemed just as confused as I was. Mom also talked to us often, probably to make us understand the language of this world. 

Later that day me and my brother were watching our father do some sort of ritual chant. After what seemed like an eternity multiple rocks levitated and flung to a nearby tree. Wait that was it? I thought he was going to summon a creature or at least make a fireball. I saw Art who looked as disappointed as I was.  

But my idiotic dad thought we were surprised and in awe and he replied with, "Your Daddy is awesome, huh!?"

No at least not in magic

However his hand to hand combat was really impressive. His fists was so fast that it could break the sound barrier, at the same time it had no openings. This world was pretty simple, if you had the power and money then you would be one of the high class citizens. It was similar to my life before, minus the technology and replace the ki with magic. 

I used to be a general back in my old world, my brother was the king back then and I was his right hand and the commander of his army. Ok enough about my past life. 

The currency was also simple, with copper being the cheapest, then followed by silver and then gold. Ashber was probably most likely a commoner town, afterall nothing costs more than a few silver, and I haven't seen gold yet so that's probably why. 

100 copper = 1 silver 

100 silver = 1 gold

I was also just got used moving in my new body, afterall I moved by pure instinct.

I wonder what kind of secrets I will unravel in this world