New Friends

So currently were putting blindfolds on the two girls so that they won't get traumatized at an early age

"Don't take your blindfolds off yet ok" I say

"What why?" they both say

"Just don't ok?"

"O-Ok" 

After we get a good distance away from the corpses we take off their blindfolds 

"Okay you guys can look now" Arthur says

"T-Thank y-"

"Ok nice meeting you!" 

I gave Arthur a 'really' look.

They both grab our clothes and give a look that would melt anyone heart..... including mine.

"Look we really need to go home now. Besides those sla- bad guys wont come and chase you anymore."

"Besides don't elves know a lot about the forest? So can you just like guide the other little girl out." 

"Beasts are only scared of big adults."

"Okay.... well do y-"

"Ok we'll help you."

"Wai-"

"We'll just salvage some supplies from the carriage so just wait here ok."

The elf and the blue haired girl gives me a smile.

I drag Arthur to the carriage and start salvaging for the journey ahead. 

"What was that for?"

"What do you mean? You'll just leave two hopeless girls in the middle of a forest."

"I-I me-"

"Just deal with it Arthur."

"Fine!"

We gather a bunch of stuff and head back to the girls. 

"Here we found some clothes that might belong to you guys."

"Thank you.... again."

"No problem!" I say as I head pat the blue haired girl.

As we ventured I learned about the two. Well mostly about the blue haired girl since the elf preferred Arthur for some reason.

"So what's your name?"

"E-Eula. Eula Lawrence. What's yours?"

"It's Alex Leywin. Well my full name is Alexander Leywin, but you can call me Alex."

 "So how did you end up in the forest anyway."

"I-It's a long story."

"We have plenty of time! So you can tell me."

"W-Well my father is a friend of the Elves so he come's their on his boss orders to get their trust."

She's pretty mature to be honest for someone ass young as her. As for the elf, well let's say she's the opposite.

"So I asked father If I can join him and he said yes. But we were attacked by the bad guys and father told me to run. But the bad guys caught up to me."

Damn this girl has bad luck.

"So where do you live?"

"Oh I live in Xyrus city! How about you?"

"Oh well my family and friends were on our way there but bad guys also attacked us."

"O-Oh."

"So anyways, do you like it there at Xyrus?"