Meeting the God of Death

I don't know if this guy is drunk or not because he just said he's a God?

"Let me repeat it again, my name is Sung Jinwoo and I'm a God." He said with a smile

"Um sir are you drunk?"

"What of course not! I can't get drunk you know!" he stated

"If you're not drunk then are you high?"

"What! How does a kid like you know about this stuff!?" 

"Wait, you're no ordinary kid. There's no way that a kid can awaken, plus you look like you're only four!" 

He then looked at me until his left eye glowed a light green.

"I see.... your name is Alexander Leywin. Son of Reynolds and Alice Leywin, brother to Arthur Leywin and soon to be older brother to Eleanor Leywin."

What how did he know all of those! I never mentioned my name or mom and dad's. Not even Arthur's!

"From your face I guess you didn't expect me to know that right? I don't know if you know my left eye glowed right now. But this eye right here is the Mystic eye of Identification and future sight." Pointing to his left eye

"It let's me know the identity and the near future of a person. And this, is the Mystic eye of death" This time pointing to his right eye

"It can make me kill anyone significantly weaker than me, but if the person is above 70% weaker than me I can't kill them automatically." 

"I still don't believe you, you can be just some stalker with glowing lenses for I know."

"Ok I'll show you proof." he says as he disappears and reappears now holding some sort of humanoid creature.

"This hear is an imp, it's similar to a goblin except it has a brown skin and is slightly more noisy." 

Just as he finished that sentence the 'imp' started screaming 

"RAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH"

"And this is how the Mystic eye of death works" 

He demonstrates by throwing the imp to a wall, the imp gets up and starts charging toward us screaming.

I then see his right eye glowing a pitch black color as the imp turns into dust

I stand there shocked, he just killed the imp with his eye!?

"So do you believe me now?" he says

"I... yes I do." 

"Good, now do you want me to help you go back to your parents?"

Wait how did he know that? Oh yeah he has that 'eye'

"Um, yes please?" I respond 

"Hmm...."

"Sure thing! And you don't need to pay me anything!" 

"But"

Oh no

"I'll have to train you."

Oh ok

Thus began my grueling training. 

A few days passed, then a few weeks, then a whole month passes before I know it 

But honestly, life couldn't be any better. Every day it was like we had a feast but after that he trains me to the brink of death. He even thought me to absorb mana while fighting which made my body feel so light, and not only that he thought me knowledge not only in this world but from his world.