Chapter 16: You Are Darcy Freaking Styles

Ok so now my computer is suddenly working, this is so weird. Well I know the last one was a little short so I will make this one a long one.

-Darcy's POV-

"Why did I punch him?!" he screams. 

"Matthew i'm sorry I didn't mean it nevermind" I say hoping that he wont start a huge fight.

"No Darcy, you need to hear this. I punched him because he had you Darcy, he had you and I know you were the one to end it, but still he had you and he could have had to opportunity to give you everything in life you deserve. Everything because you deserve everything this earth has to offer. If he really loved you he would fight like hell for you. He would not just let you walk away like that. Now I know you are stubborn and you have your reasons for breaking up with him, but he should have fought for you with all he had and when I heard that after only less than 2 weeks he went and slept with that girl. I just couldn't handle it. I saw you on the ground and I was the most pissed I have ever been in my whole life. You do not deserve the way he treated you at all. You deserve so much more than that. You are Darcy freaking Styles. So when you walk into that school tomorrow you stand tall, you get yourself looking the best you have ever looked, you make sure everyone is staring at you in awe. Then you walk straight up to Michael and give him the best slap you can do. Make sure there is a red mark left there for a week. Then you walk away smiling and continue your day. Because you are strong, and you are beautiful, and you are going to make that guy regret not fighting for you. You understand me?" he finishes off staring at me and I am lost for words. I open my mouth to say something but before I even get the chance he slams his lips on mine. I cant help but gasp. I wrap my arms around him moving onto his lap. After a few secounds of blissful kissing I push myself away needing to breathe. His eyes are wide as he stares at my flustered self. 

"What uh what why how what" I begin mumbling not even speaking english, as if that is going to help me process what just happened. My heart is racing, I feel as if i'm on a high I have never felt before. "That was-" I was about to say amazing before he cuts me off.

-Matthew's POV-

"Stupid, wrong, a mistake" I finish. Saying all the opposite words of what I am thinking. I cant look up to see her face because then I will just want to kiss her again. This has to be wrong, there must be something wrong here. It was a mistake. I keep trying to convince myself that, that was wrong but it felt so right, and all I wanted to do was do it again, and again and again. 

"Mhmm" Darcy says before turning around to go to the bathroom. See she agrees.

-Darcy's POV-

As he said that I couldn't even look at him anymore. How could he say that. Was he not doing the same thing as I, was he not going through the same thing. Because that is the best I have ever felt. I walk into the bathroom to collect myself, my cheeks were red, I was breathing heavy and my heart hurt. How could he have said that. A minute later I walk out to see him in the kitchen drinking some water. 

"I'm gonna go" I say grabbing my bag off the ground and heading to the door. 

"Ok i'll drive you" he says grabbing his keys. I shake my head. 

"I want to walk" I say opening the door. 

"Darcy.." he says with a sigh. 

"Bye Matthew, i'll see you later" I say walking out and closing the door behind me. I needed some fresh air. It wasn't to long of a walk to get home and once I got there, there sat mum on the couch with her arms crossed looking at me. I shrugged my shoulders and went and sat beside her telling her all that had happened today. Leaving out the part where Matthew kissed me.