The confession

When the truth got out, the room went silent. They were still and watching me, they were processing the information. I didn't expect them to act like this, but yet again, i didn't know what i expected. Eventually i saw Aubrey look at me with her eyes burning with anger. Hero looked mad and expressionless at the same time somehow. I couldn't hold it in anymore and i started to tear up. Aubrey snapped out of her anger and looked at me in confusion and sadness. Hero ran up to me and held me by the collar of my shirt. " You.. You killed Mari! " He yelled. I couldn't see him well, it was all blurred, the tears aren't letting me see him correctly. I could see Aubrey rushing towards us from the corner of my eye. " Hero! Please stop! " She was crying while yelling. She grabbed onto heroes shirt tightly and cried. Hero let me go and i fell onto the floor. He rushed out of the room and Aubrey looked at me. She helped me up but then pulled her arm back with a ready fist. I closed my eye preparing for the punch, but she never did. I opened my eyes slowly, and I saw her slowly dropping her fist. She pushed me and walked out of the room. I was alone in the room with Kel and Basil.

Kel stood up from his bench and walked up to me. He hugged me and left. Basil woke up and we looked at eachother. " O-oh.. Sunny.. You're here... where are the others? " Basil mumbled. " Don't worry Basil. I told them the truth, they left. " I spoke calmly. I closed my eyes and smiled at him shedding a tear. I know I should be happy, I should be at peace. But I can't help but still feel this guilt. They all left me. I don't think this will make anything better. Either way, I am moving away soon. 

One nurse showed up and took me back to my room. The doctor was checking me and told my mom he thought it was best for me to stay for a few weeks before leaving. My mom was hesitant but when I told her I wanted to stay for a while, she agreed. we would have to tell the people who bought our house to wait a bit longer, since we had no were else to go. I was glad i could stay a bit longer, i could help Basil while i'm here, since he's the only friend i have left.