Day 4

I woke up, and saw Basil watering his flowers. I rubbed my one eye, and heard the flowing of the water stop. " Good Morning Sunny, " I heard Basil speak. I looked over at him. He had the warmest smile. " I hope I didn't wake you up. '' Basil continued to water his plants. '' oh.. No you didn't wake me. " I said in a disappointed tone. I wanted to see Omori again. For some reason seeing him just made me get back on track on what I was planning to do. Jumping off the hospital building but how would I get there? Maybe a disagreement with the hooligans would do. " Why so disappointed, Sunny? " Basil asked. His smile turned into a concerned look. " Oh, don't worry about it Basil, nothing to do with you or.. The others.. " I sighed. My thoughts turned to Hero. He must hate me. He must want me dead. " Well.. the others must be waiting outside for us. Let's get going. " Basil reached out for my hand and helped me up. When we left, Aubrey was hanging out with her hooligans while waiting for us.

The second Basil saw her hooligans, he clinged onto my arm and hid everything but his head behind me. I did not question anything, and stood still. " Alright, you can go now. go get pizza or something. " Aubrey spoke in a very sassy tone. As she walked towards us, the hooligans looked like they wanted to say something. Especially Kim. " Aubrey.. I- " Kim was interrupted by Aubrey. '' Kim stop being clingy, it's just for six days. " She scoffed. Kim looked very disappointed. " C'mon guys.. Let's go. " Kim sighed. The second the hooligans were out of view, Basil lightened his grip on my arm and stopped hiding. " Basil, they are my friends, you didn't have to hide. '' Aubrey seemed annoyed. I suddenly saw Kel running towards us from a distance. When he finally arrived, he asked the same thing he always did. " Hey.. Sun..ny.. What are...we doing...today? " He spoke, trying to catch his breath. " Uh.. " i tried to remember a place where we had many memories. " Well, if you don't know, we could just head over to your house. " Kel smiled. Instantly my heart dropped. " H-how about we go somewhere else.. " I tried my best not to stutter. " like where? " Aubrey scoffed. I didn't know where to go.

" How about we just go for a walk? " Kel suggested. I nodded. We started by heading over to the park. Then to my street. We were going to go to Aubrey's street but she seemed too embarrassed. " Not much to do in our town. How about we just go to the treehouse and hang out there? " Kel yawned. I nodded but I felt shivers roll down my spine. We went to my house and the second we entered I clinged onto Basil's hand. He looked down at my hand and then up to me. " Sunny, your hand is covered in sweat... " He said, concerned and in a quiet tone. I didn't reply and just dashed outside. I knew we could just turn on the lights, but then that would just bring back unwanted memories. Ones with Mari. ones that gave me the will to continue. The second I went outside dragging Basil along with me, my adrenaline stopped and I gave off a big sigh. I stared at the trunk of the tree where Mari hung. I felt fear and guilt again. I didn't know if Basil could tell, but he didn't move a mussel and stared at it with me. We stopped our gaze when I felt a pat on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Kel. " Dont worry about it, guys. It wasn't your fault. " He smiled. I sighed and me and basil quickly walked past it and climbed on the tree house.

The tree house seemed a lot bigger when I was younger, the table, the carpet, everything was still there. A Lot of bugs here, too. We sat down, and not even a minute after we all heard Kel's stomach grumble. " Ugh, I'm so hungry. I miss when Mari brought us cookies here.. " Kel complained. " Go get pizza then. " Aubrey smiled. " fineee " Kel got up. '' Be back in just a minute! " Kel left the tree house and it was all silent. Aubrey, Basil and I started to play cards. When Kel arrived he looked surprised to see us playing together, but we were silent and didn't say a word. " I'm here! " Kel yelled. He threw the pizza under the table. " oops- " Kel sighed. " Kel! Go get it now. " Aubrey spat at Kel. Kel crawled under the table and when he grabbed the pizza he accidentally bumped the table running the cards. " KEL! Ugh I was winning too.. " Aubrey yelled. I was losing so I wasn't really bothered. " Did you atleast get a good pizza? " Aubrey sighed. ''I got a cheese one! " Kel smiled." seriously? Plain cheese? " Aubrey scoffed. " If you want I also brought a hero sandwich! " Kel smiled. Aubrey rolled her eyes. Hero.. I miss him. A Lot actually. But, I guess, I did take Mari away from him. When I finally decide to.. Well.. you know, he would be ecstatic. I will do it. Soon.

Time went by and it was already night time. Like always we said goodbye and headed to Basils. And, yet another dreamless night.