Me too.

After that, me, Kel and Basil went to the playground. We chatted a bit and reminded ourselves of nice memories. It got dark and I left my house pretty early while the sun was still shining. I don't want to deal with the house at night time. I went up to my room, and went to sleep. " Hello again. " Spoke Omori. I opened my eyes. " What do you want, Omori. " I sighed, annoyed. " You're the one that keeps coming back to white space Sunny. " Omori sighed. I rolled my eyes at him. " Had fun with Mari Sunny? " Omori asked. I didn't reply. " You know, you have to have normal dreams. Cant keep coming back here again and again. " Omori sat down and put Mewo on his lap. " and how do you want me to stop. I come here for a reason. " I spat at him. Omori looked at me stone faced. " I'm going to go see Mari. " I said. " I convinced her to stay at mr jaws place. She won't come back anytime soon. " Omori patted Mewo. " You've taken everything away from me Omori. '' I sighed and sat down next to him. Eventually the lightbulb started to swing violently. " Calm down. '' Omori looked at me. ''I am calm- '' I looked up at the lightbulb. " Wake up to find out what's happening then. " Omori grabbed his knife and stabbed me. 

I looked at him with furious eyes before flopping on the ground and waking up. I opened my eyes and looked out my window. Someone was throwing rocks at my window. I walked towards the window and saw Aubrey picking up rocks and throwing them at the window. " Sunny! You better get down here! " She yelled. I sighed. I didn't want to go to the house at night. " Sunny, I can very easily break down your door. Just warning you to HURRY UP! " She yelled louder. I sat down on the floor, pressing my back to my bed. I heard banging on the door, someone was trying to get in. I curled up and then heard a loud swing, followed by a gust of wind. " Sunny! I'm coming up there, " Aubrey yelled loudly. The light turned on. Suddenly something came into me, i didn't want to be alone in the dark. I quickly got up, ran downstairs to the light like a moth, it was Mari. I tacked her and hugged her without thinking. 

" S-Sunny!! " Yelled Aubrey as she pushed me back. I didn't move a muscle. I stayed clinged onto her until she just hugged me back. Then I realized what I was doing. I pushed her away and shook my head trying to wake myself up. That wasn't Mari, that was Aubrey I hugged. I covered my face, I was really, really embarrassed. " What the hell!? " Aubrey yelled at me. " S-sorry. " I mumbled. Aubrey sighed. " Let's take this to our old hangout spot. I still wanna fight you. " Aubrey smirked. She grabbed my hand and without warning started walking to the old hangout spot. When we arrived she threw me to the floor and pulled out a knife. She threw it next to me and sawng her bat. " Hurry up. Get up and fight me, you left me waiting for hours, I had to go get you. Don't disappoint me. " Aubrey smiled and pointed the tip of her bat at me. Like she always did. I sighed and grabbed the knife. I quickly got up and looked at Aubrey. Suddenly we started to circle each other. It was dark, and I was tired. I just wanted to go back to Mari. back to white space. I yawned and charged at her thrusting my knife, but she dogged it by jumping to the left. The knife only pierced through her hair.

Aubrey looked at me with a horrified look. " Aubrey you were the one that gave me the knife. " I told her calmly. " i know! And I'm not scared, tch. " Aubrey yelled. I sighed and kept trying to cut her. Not stab her. I could never. " Uh, and i even had a crush on you. " I was surprised of what she said, and she looked like she was too. I felt myself blushing. And i could see her start blushing too. I watched her cover her face. " I was only joking.. I could never like a murderer like you.. " Aubrey dropped her hands a bit and looked to the side. She looked over at me and seemed mad. She grabbed her bat and started swinging it like crazy. " D-Dont blush!! That wasn't a compliment! That was before you.. " Aubrey was yelling, but suddenly stopped in her tracks. She looked up at me with tears. " W-why did you do it. Everything was perfect before you killed her! " Aubrey yelled louder than ever. I looked at the knife i was holding. My reflection was Omori's, and the night sky was dream worlds. Aubrey pushed me to the ground and left the hangout spot. I got up for nothing, just to find out that she did indeed like me back then, before I killed Mari. I mean, does she still like me though? I quickly shook my head. No, no way she would like the person that took Mari away from everyone. I picked up the knife and stared at my reflection. I don't want to go back to my house. It was scary, too.. Traumatizing. I sat down on the old picnic blanket, and slowly fell asleep again.