Swings

woke up, frustrated. Omori is going to take away my only friends left. I yelled into my pillow, and spent hours desperately trying to go back to sleep. But, it was already 3 pm, so I had to go outside. I got up, ran downstairs and got out of my house as quickly as possible. I looked to my right, and Aubrey and her hooligans were picking on Kel, who was walking my way. Right as Aubrey caught a glimpse of me, she looked embarrassed and her friends quickly caught on. They ran towards me and started asking questions. " What did you do to her!? " Angel yelled. Suddenly Kim left the group. Her nose bandaged up. " Listen here, Dork! You embarrassed Aubrey somehow, and now you are going to apologize! " Yelled Kim. The rest of the hooligans yelled at me to tell them what happened. Kel sighed and told them to stop. They weren't listening to him. Aubrey was about to speak, but I had already had enough. I got out my knife and pointed it at them. " Oh come on now, you don't scare us! Just tell us what happened, dumbass! " Kim was annoyed at me. I sighed. I guess I don't have to use my knife after all. " He doesn't have to tell you if he doesn't want to! " Yelled Kel. Aubrey shook her head slowly, telling me not to tell. So, I wasn't going to. But then, Kim pushed me onto the hot, concrete floor. The hooligans were ready for a fight, I got out my knife and Kel sighed. " No this again! You are wasting our time! Sunny, just tell them. Can't be that bad. " Kel spoke. Not that Kel said that, I was swayed. Aubrey didn't tell her hooligans to stop. So. " Aubrey just told me last night how she had a crush on me when we were younger. Now she's embarrassed. " I spoke with no hesitation at all. Aubrey looked furious. Kel was surprised and so were the hooligans. " What? Nah you are lying! Aubrey would never like a murderer like you! " They yelled. I sighed. Kel grabbed my hand and we started to walk away. When we passed Aubrey. She looked furious.

 " Sunny! Meet me in the park, THREE HOURS from now! " Aubrey yelled very loudly. Kel rolled his eyes. " Well, that's embarrassing. But hey now we know she liked you back! " Kel smiled. I was caught off guard. I thought only Basil knew?! " W-what?! H-how.. " I stuttered. " oh it was obvious. " Kel giggled." Hey, why did you get red all of a sudden? Do you still- " Before Kel was able to finish his sentence,I interrupted him. " N-NO! Why would you think that.. " I yelled. Which made the hooligans turn around, so did Aubrey. I looked back at them, but I didn't notice my face was still red. " Sunny.. Your face is like a tomato. " Kel giggled. I looked at him and quickly turned around and hid my face. I glanced back a bit, Kim and the others looked confused and surprised. But Aubrey gave off a slight smile, quickly forcing it into a frown. Kel laughed and we headed to Basil's house. Basil saw us and ran to us. " H-Hey guys! Oh.. Sunny, you're so red, did Kel hit you in the face with his basketball-? " Basil asked. " What? Why would you assume I did that!? No way! Sunny found out Aubrey also had a little crush on him when we were younger and then when I told him I knew and asked him if he still likes her he started to get all red and stuff. " Kel looked at me. '' O-Oh? So.. are you Sunny? " Basil asked. I blushed even harder and shook my head no, very quickly. Basil laughed quietly. I snacked Kels basketball and placed it in front of my face, embarrassed. " But Sunny has to meet up with Aubrey in 3 hours, sooo " Kel sighed. Basil looked worried. Basil Kel and I started heading to the playground, so that we wouldn't have to waste time heading up here. One hour later, Aubrey came up to the playground. " Hey.. wasn't Aubrey supposed to be here two hours later? She's early! " Kel yelled. Me and Basil looked at each other, while still sitting on the swings. " kEL, basil. Get out of here. " Aubrey said strictly. " What? No! You are supposed to be with Sunny in two more hours! " Kel yelled at her. " fuck off. · Aubrey replied. Basil got up from the swing, waved at me and went to Kels side. " ..L-lets go Kel.. " Basil whispered. Kel nodded and they left. Aubrey sat down on the swing next to me. " This reminds me of when we were younger. Do you remember? " She asked calmly. I nodded. She wasn't this calm in ages. " So, wanna tell me why you were so red when you were leaving? I mean seriously, you looked like a tomato. " Aubrey giggled. I felt myself blushing again. I looked to the side. " W-was i really that red..? " I asked quietly. Aubrey nodded and gave a slight smile. " Why were you so red? " She asked." Kel was teasing me. " I answered quietly. " About what? " She asked. " I also liked you when we were younger. He was teasing me about that. " I replied quietly and mumbling. " What? Sunny, you are talking so quietly. " Aubrey told me. ''I also liked you when we were younger. " I spoke in a louder tone. Aubrey looked surprised. " O-oh.. R-really..? " Aubrey stuttered. I nodded slowly. Suddenly she realized that I told her hooligans. " H-HEY YOU TOLD THEM I LIKED YOU! " she yelled while she stood up from the swing. " Well they were beating me up.. " I replied." tch. " Aubrey sat back down. We talked about what it was before Mari left us. How we both actually liked each other and how much we changed now. It got dark and I could barely keep my eyes open. " ..Hey Sunny.. I just wanted to tell you.. I- " before Aubrey was able to finish her sentence, I was fast asleep.

I woke up in white space. Omori was closing a door, one that looked like it led to black space. " Omori! What are you doing?! " I yelled. ''Oh, I just killed and imprisoned your friends. What were you up to? " he asked calmly. " What?! Why did you kill them?! " I yelled at him. " just so they know Omori isn't coming back to save them. '' Omori smiled. I punched him in the face. " you should wake up, you know. You left Aubrey all alone back there. '' Omori didn't turn to face me when he spoke. " I just fell asleep. She won't miss me. " I spoke. Omori got out his knife and stabbed me. " you are missing out. This will help you get free from guilt. '' hey spoke as I looked at him. I didn't even spend that much time here. I fell to the ground slowly. But, as I became more aware of my surroundings. 

I hear footsteps, and when I woke up, Aubrey was gone.