Untitled part

Hey! Sorry for no title for this chapter, but I was running low on ideas. I'll come back and change it when I think of a name :)

Basil stopped hugging me and held my hand tightly, like he didn't want to let me out of his sight. Basil started walking towards Kel and Aubrey quickly to catch up. When we did, Kel was pulling Aubrey apart from the hooligans that were holding her bat ready to swing it at her. " Aubrey calms down! Can't you see they are going to hit you with it if you don't!? " Kel tried to hold her from the hooligans, but only got slapped by Aubrey while she waved her hands around. Kel quickly caught sight of me and Basil and his eyes lit up. " Oh! Basil! Sunny! Come help me out, will ya? " Kel spoke up. " Give me my bat Kim! " Aubrey punched Kel in the stomach which made him let go and charged towards Kim. Kel quickly got back and pulled Aubrey's hair since it was the closest thing to him, but it didn't stop Aubrey. Aubrey kept reaching out to Kim before she got hit by her bat on her shoulder. Aubrey let out a shriek of pain. " ..Now I know what Sunny felt like when I hit him in his stomach twice.. '' Aubrey mumbled.

I nodded. I got reminded of the pain and held my stomach. " Ha! Don't challenge us again.. " Kim scoffed. Aubrey looked up at Kim and slapped her. " Aubrey! No! " Kel yelled at her. Aubrey walked over to me and grabbed my arm, she pulled me in front of her. " Attack her with your knife! " Aubrey demanded. " What!? No! Why!? Don't do it Sunny! " Kel yelled. '' Listen, if he stabbed her and she died then there wont be blood on my hands! " Aubrey smirked. Aubrey pulled out a knife and handed it to me. How many knives does she have? Suddenly I saw Mari walking down the road with Hero. she looked over at me and smiled. " Stab yourself. " Mari mouthed, not breaking her smile. I looked at the knife. I thought about it for a few seconds. It felt like the air got ticker. My lungs got tighter. I saw something in the reflection of the knife. I pointed it at my stomach. I didn't care if they were all here watching me. Mari wants me to do it. " Sunny..? " Aubrey asked. She grabbed my shoulder and I quickly snapped out of it. 

I quickly got back on track and pointed the knife at Kim. I should stop thinking about Mari. She is dead. I killed her. There is nothing I can do about it. " Sunny NO! " Kel walked in front of me and covered Kim. I dropped my arm. " Stop influencing him! " Kel yelled at Aubrey. Basil quickly walked towards us. He hugged me and grabbed my hand tightly. " ..Let's just continue our path to our old hangout spot.. '' Basil started walkling towards there and dragged me along. I was too lost in my thoughts to remember most of the way there.