Distressed

I hated the visions and whispering I was experiencing. It was eerie, and I hated seeing Basil sad. I told myself I wouldn't leave him again. And I'm not planning to. But, if these visions dont stop, I don't know what I will do. I have two days left in a faraway town. I have to let it go. Kel got up and walked towards me. He sat down next to me and sighed happily. " It's really good to have you back, Sunny. " Kel smiled at me. Aubrey sighed disappointed and laid down in front of us. " All we need is Hero and Mari for this hangout to be complete. But.. " Aubrey mumbled. I felt cold. Aubrey got up and looked up at the sky. " It's midday, we should do something productive. " Aubrey looked at us. " Like what? " Kel whined at the idea of having to do something. Aubrey thought for a second before sitting up. " Well, my bunny needs someone to take care of it. If we can all team up we will be done in three minutes. " Aubrey smirked. She knew she just wanted us to do her work for her. 

Kel winned. " Oh just come and help me! " Aubrey got up and spoke. Kel sighed and got up. Basil got up and held his hand out to help me get up. I did and then we started walking to Aubrey's house. On the way there Mari ( from dream world ) Was walking around while smiling. Sometimes I hear some whispers, which makes me anxious and scared. But by the time we arrived, they were gone. But the eerie feeling stayed. When we walked inside, Aubreys mom didn't bother looking at us this time. She just sat there watching the tv. Aubrey quickly led us up to her room and she kneeled down to see her bunny. " Hi there, buddy. '' Aubrey spoke softly. I felt uncomfortable the whole time. Mainly because the feeling had not left yet. I still felt scared, for some reason. 

Aubrey made me refrill her bunny's food, and Kel was in charge of picking up the poop. He wasn't happy about it. Basil kept watch of the bunny while we worked to make sure it didnt do something stupid. " Alright, now that we have all the roles, go work. '' Aubrey laughed and threw herself onto her bed and played with her hair while staring at her ceiling. I grabbed the food bowls and started climbing down the ladder. I went to the kitchen and filled the water bowl with water, and looked for greens to feed her bunny. Suddenly I felt a cold gust of wind hit my neck, and it was followed by Mari's distorted voice. " Hey, Omori! You should smile more. I always loved your smile. " Mari giggled. I shivered. I quickly turned back, my gut told me to go back to my friends, but I knew Aubrey would tell me to go back for the food. So, even though I felt distressed, I kept looking for the food. " What's wrong, Omori? Aren't you happy to see your big sister? " Mari giggled. I felt uncomfortable. All of a sudden she started calling me omori. It gave me chills. I felt myself starting to sweat. The second I found the greens I quickly smacked them and shut the fridges door shut quickly. I turned around in a bit of horror. I looked around, and Aubrey's mom was staring right at me. I gulped and quickly ran upstairs. 

When I got up I felt the presence of something or someone behind me. I knew it was just my head playing tricks on me, but I still felt scared. I slowly walked towards her bunny's pen and placed the dishes on the floor. I still felt the presence. I started to breathe quickly. My lungs started to tighten. I really, really wanted to run away. " You okay, sunny? " Kel patted my back. I jumped when he did. I wasn't expecting it. " hey.. Calm down. " Kel tried to comfort me. I quickly nodded. " I'm just.. Tired.. I think I'll head back to yours and sleep a while. " I quickly ran downstairs and left the house. I had four days left here. I felt bad I had left them so early. It was 5pm. But i couldnt shake off the terror.