Ohayo

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE 

After a few hours of adventure and being with Mari, I went back to white space. When I entered I saw Omori right in front of me. He swapped bodies so quickly.. " I hope you had fun on your last  adventure. " He spoke. " What? " I asked calmly. ''Yeah. Your so-called "Friends' ' are getting locked up in black space. " He stated. " What!? You can't do that.. " just the thought of having a dream world taken away from me was gut wrenching. The light bulb began to swing violently, eventually hitting me in the face. I fell back and Omori caught it perfectly. " Calm down. Your emotions are causing an earthquake. " Omori let the lightbulb go and walked up to me. " HOW CAN I BE CALM OMORI? YOU ARE GETTING RID OF MY FRIENDS! Youre getting rid of Mari.. " I fell down to the floor. Omori crouched and looked at me. " They arent your friends. That Mari isn't your Mari. " Omori slapped me. " Wake up already. It's been eight days. You've spent eight full days going out with your friends. " Omori looked at me dead in the eyes. " What are you talking about, it's been a few hours, this isn't fair. '' I replied and slapped him back. " Sunny, you're going insane. Stop wanting to stay here. Like I said last time. You're getting back into the hole you fought so hard to get out of. " 

" I don't care about Omori. I've changed my mind. I'm not at peace like I thought I'd be. I'm at the same hospital, and I'm sure I will have the same opportunity again. " I told him with a smile. " The only way to find out is to wake up. You have friends waiting for you to wake up Sunny. " Omori sat down. " You know, Aubrey might be there. " Omori pushed me jokingly. " She was a childhood crush on Omori, that's it. She didn't even bother to put up a finger while Hero was punching me. " I replied with no thought. " Then why does she like you in dream world, Sunny? " Omori asked. I could feel myself get red. " Omori, I wanted it to be as realistic as it was when we were younger. ''I looked towards him. " Yeah but you never knew if she liked you back. Anyways why are you using your eye patch, your dreaming. You don't need it, you can't see it just fine without it here. " Omori ripped my eye patch off. I could see Basil being stabbed. " Thanks.. I guess. " Omori nodded. ''Now I'm kicking you out, Sunny. " Omori got up. " What? " I asked in a confused but scared tone.

" Get out of here Sunny. Go back to your friends. " Omori pulled out a knife. " I'm with my friends here, Omori. Don't banish them to black space and we won't have any problems. " I stood up. Omori handed me the knife. " You can get out of here by yourself you know, just like you've been doing all along. " Omori demonstrated by stabbing himself. He quickly came back just fine. He stretched his hand out holding the knife for me to take it. " No! Omori I'm happy here.. I don't know why I decided to confess instead of just jumping. " I yelled at him. The lightbulb swung violently again. " Well then, Sunny, I'm going to have to stab you myself. " Omori pulled back his knife. The lightbulb kept swinging faster and faster, everytime more aggressively. " Omori, not this again. " Omori lashed out towards me about to stab me, but I dogged by a finger. " OMORI STOP! " He kept attacking me until the floor kept shaking. " What did Mari teach you Sunny? " Omori kept attacking but spoke calmly. " Steady your breathing, it's not as scary as you think. " Omori said in a soft voice. Memories of that day came rushing in, the memories of almost drowning but Mari saving me came.. The feelings of the time me and Basil almost drowned came rushing in, Reminding me of all of these fears... just as I was processing everything Omori was able to stab me with.

The trembling stopped. I was aware of my surroundings. I could hear the heart monitor beep rapidly. I could hear some muffled yelling. Someone was yelling my name. But, I was still seeing White space. " Time to wake up Sunny. Say good morning for me. " Omori pulled out his knife and watched me fall to the ground. I wasn't going to close my eyes even though they were forcing themselves shut. Once they shut, I would wake up. " Omori.. " I mumbled. I looked at my hand, it was covered in my blood. Well, my dream blood that is. " Close your eyes Sunny, go back. " Omori swung his knife to the side, making the blood fly off the knife. The lightbulb was still swinging violently. I was about to close my eyes. But before I left white space I was able to spit out one lact sentence. " Omori.. Please. Don't banish them to black space. " I closed my eyes. And when I opened my one eye, I looked to my left. It was Aubrey and kel. " He's awake! " one doctor yelled. The doctors blocked my view of them both and then asked me many questions. But before I could answer any of them, I fell asleep.