Happy place

Hero, Kel and Aubrey were all waiting for us at the dock, they were all laughing and joking around. Aubrey looked back at us and smiled. "Basil! Are you sure you want to visit humphrey?! Last time he wanted to eat us, and that wouldn't be a great first adventure!" Aubrey whined. Kel rolled his eyes. "Aubrey stop being such a baby. We will protect Basil. Besides, if he attacks us again we can just defeat him." Kel explained. "But what will we even be doing in there?" Hero questioned. Kel looked back at Hero and stuttered. "Well.. we could.. Explore?" Aubrey's face palmed and started arguing with Kel again. "It's okay, you guys. I'd love to go everywhere you've been." Basil smiled warmly. Kel and Aubrey paused to look over at Basil, but after a few seconds of silence from both of them, Kel looked back at Aubrey. "Hah! Told you! Basil wants to go over to see humphrey!" Kel smiled proudly. I suddenly felt an eerie gust of wind hit my neck. It was cold. I heard slow breathing with every current. It felt as if darkness was consuming me, since my view became darker. the only source of light i could see were my friends in front of me. I didn't want to look back. I was with my friends. But... a gut feeling told me to look back.

I slowly turned my head to look behind me but I was interrupted. "Come on, Omori! We can teach Basil while we head there." Kel smiled and started walking to the edge of the dock. I paused, and looked back at my friends. Basil held my hand and walked towards the dock. The breathing sounded quieter the more steps we took, and the darkness slowly vanished.