O M O R I

I woke up, and quickly walked outside and saw Basil and Kel looking for me and asking the hooligans things. Kel looked fed up. Basil caught sight of me and rushed towards me. Kel following behind. " Thanks for nothing Aubrey! " He yelled. Basil hugged me and I hugged him back. Kel went to push Aubrey harmlessly, but Aubrey pushed him back and they kept pushing each other until he fell but the hooligans made fun of him too. I left basil and pulled out my knife. I stood in front of kel blocking the hooligans' view of him. The hooligans picked on how I almost drowned. I lifted the knife and it covered the left side of my eye. I could see him in the reflection. I could see omori. 

I was scared to see him again. I wanted to drop the knife but I stood my ground. I Wasn't going to let them hurt Kel. Basil was concerned, shocked, every bad scared feeling. " Hey! What did we say about carrying a knife? " Kel complained. ''Ugh. " Kim sighed. Kim and Aubrey walked towards me. " Drop the knife kiddo, you know you can't stab us. '' Kim muttered in an annoyed tone. I swung my knife. Aubrey looked at me with wide eyes, and a confused but angry expression. Kim reached out to grab my shoulder but I swung my knife and cut her arm. " OW! What a phycopath, and you were laying down with him the whole day too Aubrey, " Aubrey looked at Kim with pistol eyes and she got the message. She stepped away and let Aubrey deal with it. She looked at me dead in the eyes. " Drop the knife Sunny, you know you're not a tough guy. " Aubrey rolled her eyes. Kel grabbed my shoulder. " Go away Aubrey. " Aubrey looked at Kel, then looked at me. " I'll see you two soon.. " Aubrey stepped back and left with the hooligans.

Kel swiftly snatched the knife out of my hand. " Sunny, stop bringing knives with you! " He stated while throwing the knife into the bushes. Basil quickly ran towards us. " You cut Kim! Sure she deserved it but, you can't hurt people! " Kel yelled. '' Sunny, Kel, are you guys okay? " Asked Basil. I nodded and so did Kel. " Ugh, Aubrey can't give you a break, first she almost drowns you, then- '' Kel was interrupted by Basil. " What!? Again!? I thought she'd learn her lesson last time, " I watched as the hooligans left. Why did I see Omori? I shouldn't be seeing him, im happy now, aren't i?