Nighttime

The sun started to set, and we walked into Kels house. My mom was chatting with Kels parents and playing with sally. " Hey Kel! And welcome back Sunny! " Kels mom smiled. I waved. " I set up blankets on the couch. " She smiled. I nodded. " Mom, mind if Basil and Aubrey stay over too? " Kel smiled. " Of Course... not.. Uh.. let me check if qe have more sleeping bags.. " Kel's mom dashed away. It was quickly because it was nighttime. And i didnt see Hero once. I traded the cough with Basil, since he had told me he had some trouble sleeping, and I wanted him to be comfortable and sleep. My sleeping bag was to the left of Aubreys. And Kel decided to sleep on the floor next to us. We watched cartoons until Aubrey and Kel fell asleep. It was me and Basil. 

" Sunny, I really missed you. '' Basil wisped. ''I did too, Basil. '' I hesitated a lot before replying to Basil, but it felt nice to tell him.  Suddenly I heard nothing from Basil. So I guessed he fell asleep too. It was just me and the sound of my friends breathing. The breathing was soothing, and made me tired. I was about to close my eyes when I heard ringing in my ear. That woke me up completely. I looked around to find something to do while i'm awake. Suddenly I saw something from the corner of my eye, but when I went to face it it was gone. I started to breathe heavily. I shut my eyes quickly and tried my best to fall asleep quickly. But then I heard whispering in my ears. " Sunny. Don't you want to see your big sister? Now that I'm here, I'd guess you'd at least want to say hi. " A voice that belonged to Mari spoke. I opened my eyes to scan the room. But I saw a girl wearing a long white dress standing in front of me. I looked up at her. It was Mari. She had a rope around her neck. I started to get scared. " I see you don't want to join your big sister. You know, it's nice being dead. You've tried but you haven't succeeded. If you really missed me you would try again. And succeed. " She spoke as she looked down at me. I started to sweat. 

I started to shiver. I was terrified. Suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder. Mari turned to ashes. I turned around and Basil was the one to tap my shoulder. " Sunny, are you okay? " Basil looked concerned. I started to calm down and I nodded. Basil smiled. " Don't worry Sunny. I know its hard to let the guilt go, but if you don't it will consume your entire body. " Basil sat up. I nodded. He knew exactly what i was feeling. I sighed and was able to go to sleep.

I opened my eyes. Omori was bored laying down on the ground with Meow on top of him. He looked over at me. " Well hello, Sunny. " He spoke. " Hi. " I replied without a tone. Suddenly a loud grunt came from outside the door. " UGH KEL! " A voice that belonged to Aubrey yelled. " WHAT? I WON!! " Kel yelled even louder " BECAUSE YOU RIGGED IT! " Aubrey yelled back. " That's my que. " Omori said as he got up and walked towards the door. " W-wait.. What should I do? " I asked in a clingy way. " Do whatever you want. You're the dreamer anyways. " Omori opened the door and left. Even Though i am the dreamer and i guess i could do whatever i want.. I decided to stay alone in white space.