Welcome to white space.

We hung out for a while, but then it got dark. I didn't mind that the days were going by so quickly, I had a month to be here. We all headed our own ways, but Basil had to walk me to my house. He didn't want anymore hooligans messing with me. We passed Aubrey but we didn't really pay any attention to her. She glanced at us but then just kept walking. It was strange that she was alone without her hooligans for two nights in a row, but hey, i was back at my house now. I thanked Basil and he left. I watched until he left my view to make sure Aubrey would follow him and give him trouble. I went up the stairs back to my cold room. I got into my sheets and fell asleep.

Welcome to white space. You've been living here for as long as you can remember.

I opened my eyes. I can't believe it, I'm in this endless voice of white again!? Wait.. no.. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back and it was Omori. " Why are you here? You shouldn't need us anymore. " He spoke. I fell into his arms just like before. " i don't know. Hero hates me. I thought telling the truth would make me feel better. I don't know how Aubrey feels, we had a nice time last night, but, yet again.. " I spoke in a dreadful voice. " you can stay here for as long as you want. "