another attempt..

I got up from the swings and went to our old hangout spot. The water was calming. I was ready for another attempt. I looked at my reflection in the water, it was Omori's reflection. I jumped into the water, and closed my eye. I didn't want to see anything as I drowned. I held onto one of the poles holding up the dock, and I wasn't planning to let go anytime to go up for air. Every second bubbles escaped my lunges. Suddenly I felt someone hug me. I opened my eyes and saw something. Right in front of me. I was surprised and spat out the air quickly. I couldn't close my eyes, I can't leave my sight now. I stared at something and there was a very haunting silence. " Calm down Sunny. It's not as scary as you think. " A voice like Mari's spoke so gently. I shook my head. This is my second attempt. If I don't die this time, then I'll be disappointed. 

I eventually lost the last air that was keeping me alive. I slowly started to sink and lose grip on the dock's pole. I looked over at Something as I sank. It looked at me and slowly started to disappear. But.. suddenly someone jumped into the water and grabbed my arm, pulling me out of the water. I coughed out water and opened my eyes. I looked down at the pond, something watching me. It's eyes brighter than ever." Sunny.. " Hero spoke. I looked over at him. He threw me to the ground. " I really wouldn't have cared if you drowned. But Kel would be devastated. " Hero looked furious. " s-sorry.. " I replied mumbling. " You're so selfish. " Hero slapped me and left. He's right. I was selfish and let my anger take over me, so.. I pushed her. I was selfish and wanted to drown but i'd leave basil to try to fix things by himself, i want to make things right before i leave. Kel, he would be devastated. Aubrey.. Well.. she wouldn't care. I got up, and headed to Basil's house. 

He let me in, and we went to sleep. I woke up in white space. Again. " Omori, take my friends out of Black space this instant! " I yelled in a stern voice. " You really think you're in control? '' Omori turned around, furious. " Omori. Please. " I begged him. " No, Sunny. I've been trying to help you but you don't want my help. " Omori sat down and started drawing. I didn't say anything. Omori grabbed a mirror and showed it to me. Half of my face was Omoris. " You have to move on, or you will let Omori take control. " Omori looked at me. " Good. Maybe then you can finish the job. " I sighed.