Wake up

I opened my eyes to see Omori whipping his knife clean. " Omori.. I could have stabbed myself, you know. " I yelled at him. " Yes, but would you have done it to wake up and find out what was going on? " Omori asked while turning his head to go look at me. He was right. It wasnt worth finding out Aubrey also had a crush on me when we were younger, that crush must have been gone by now. " Omori, can I go see Mari? " I asked like a little child. I didn't need his permission, I'm older than him. " Nope. " He replied with no hesitation. " I don't need your permission Omori, you're just a younger version of myself. '' I said while I got up and headed to the door. " Sunny, I know more about this world than you do. You can't go see Mari. " Omori got up and grabbed my shoulder. " You'll get your guilt back and you will go back to that hospital roof. I let you go last time because I felt pity. " Omori said. No emotion at all. I looked back at him with a deadly steare. Omori grabbed my hand and put it up close to my eyes for me to see. I looked like it had paint on it, it wasn't my skin color, it was white. " You are getting more attached to this world. You believe you are Omori. Snap out of it Sunny. You're Not him. " Omori slapped me.   

" Wake up. Your not Omori. " Omori said. I looked down at the floor. My feet were already wearing his socks. " No. this world is better than the real one. " I slapped him back. " So you don't like the fact that your learnt that Aubrey actually liked you back? " Omori picked Me up. " That was when i was about your age. Now anymore. " I patted Mewo. Suddenly there was knocking on the door. Me and Omori turned and looked at the door. I looked at Omori for guidance. " Omori!? It's us, Kel, Aubrey, Hero and even Basil! We were stuck with mr jawsum working for him. AND we found Basil on the way back here! Mari actually saved us, she saw that you were lonely so she went through the trouble! What a good sister you have. " Kel yelled happily. " Hey Omori! Come out to hang out with us. " Mari giggled. " Oooooor we could both go on an adventure together! You and me. Teehee! " Aubrey explained. I looked at Omori. He shook his head. Signaling me not to open the door.

I didn't care anymore. I reached out to the door. Omori grabbed my shoulder, I looked back at him and he shook his head again. I pushed him away and opened the door. My pov changed to Omori. I was on the ground and the second I was able to open the door, I vanished. The door swung open. " Omori! What happened? Did you fall? " Mari came rushing and helped me up. When I saw Basil smiling, I just went and hugged him. " Aww. welp! Let's go! " Kel yelled in excitement. I nodded and smiled on the inside.

We were walking towards the playground, I was holding Basil's hand tightly. I'm sorry I left you all alone Basil. Eventually something smacked Basil into the bushes, but I went with him since I was holding his hand. " Basil! Omori! '' Yelled Kel. Without a second thought, Mari jumped into the bushes and grabbed my hand. " Sunny, your guilt is pulling you away, Wake up little brother. '' Mari smiled. I looked over at her.she doesn't want me to be here. " Sunny, be brave.They will forgive you eventually. '' Mari spoke so gently. I got out my knife. ''I believe in you, Sunny. " Mari nodded. I sighed. But I did not stab myself. I let go of Basil, and crawled out of the bushes. " phew, glad that's all over Omori! " Sighed Mari. " Basil! Ugh, we have to go searching for him againnnnnnnnnnn " Cried Kel. Aubrey slapped him with her plush. " Basil is our friend! We're gonna go look for him. Again.. " Aubrey sighed. I blocked, and Mari was something. I quickly blinked again, and she went back to normal. After one step, my pov changes to mine. Or, better explained, Sunny. " Sunny, I'm getting them back to balck space. '' Omori grabbed my shoulder and pulled me to the ground. " Omori no! " I yelled while quickly getting up and reaching out to him. '' Sunny they won't make your life any better, they will just make it worse and pull you back to your old mindset. " Omori looked at me. He was angry. " Shut up! I promise I won't go with them again, please just dont bring them back there. " I yelled at him. Omori did not look amused. " No, Sunny. I bring them back to space. " Omori got out his knife and handed it to me. '' Sunny , you can't even stab yourself when I tell you to. How can you promise something like that? " Omori looked at me. I looked up at him, I grabbed the knife, and stabbed myself. " i.. Will. I.. promise.. " I grunted and fell to the ground. Omori kneeled down next to me, picked up his knife and looked at me. " I'm sorry, Sunny. " Omori stood up. " close your eyes and you'll leave this dream. " Omori said while watching me. I did as he said.