Day 1

I went back to Basil's house. I just thought about how I was going to make my way back to the hospital that night. I must have not realized I fell asleep since I heard Omori speak. " Will you stop that? You're causing an earthquake. Besides, fighting Aubrey just to get to the hospital is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. " Omori Sighed. I opened my eyes and saw him rollingnhis eyes. I could feel it. It was a strong earthquake. " Omori. Shut up. What do you know? I preferred you before I confessed the fact I killed Mari. " I sighed. I grabbed a random mirror, I found my right, and I looked at my reflection. The only thing that was left of me was my right eye and ear. I looked down at me and my hips down were Omoris. " Sunny i need you to overcome this, if not then this will be your escape again. ''Omori sat down next to me. " Omori, give me your knife. " I yelled at him. " You are going to go find Aubrey. no. I'm not going to let you. " Omori watched Mewo sleep. I sighed. Suddenly omori stabbed me. " Sunny, close your eyes. Relaxe, and enjoy another dream. " Omori looked at me as he spoke calmly. I looked surprised. But I knew this wasn't anything new. I did as he told, not expecting anything. And by the time I woke up, it was morning.I pointed to our old hangout spot. Kel nodded and we headed over there. I wanted to remember the memories. The second kel walked in he complained. " Aubrey! Why are you here? " Kel sighed. " This is our hangout spot Kel. I should be asking you that question. " Aubrey snarled. '' Aubrey, we don't have time for this. This is Sunny's last seven days here, so go away. " Kel yawned. '' W-what!? Already..!? " Aubrey yelled. The hooligans watched her in confusion. " Great! That freak needs to go, " Kim yelled and smiled proudly. " Kim, not now. " Aubrey looked over at Kim. Kim nodded. " Yes, missed your shot to spend time with him, huh Aubrey? " Kel spoke, not amused. " We will go to kel. But.. let me hang out with you guys. It's.. his last week. " Aubrey spoke quietly. The hooligans looked at her confused. " Aubrey!? What!?! We always hang out! " one of them yelled. ''Guys, please, just go for now. " Aubrey spoke silently. The hooligans looked disappointed. They grabbed their scooters and left. 

Aubrey slowly walked towards us. Kel sat down and looked straight at her. " What? Kel if you don't stop looking at me i swear- " Aubrey lifted up her fist. Kel got the message. Aubrey watched me as I sat down, I wasn't enjoying the attention I was getting from her. " What made you want to ditch your friends and go hangout with us? " Kel asked curiously. Aubrey sighed and sat down on the grass. " you act like you weren't my friend before. He might have killed Mari, but Kel, you brought up the fact that I would be in the same position if He hadn't showed up, and well, both of them would have died. " Aubrey looked at Kel, then looked over at me. " Besides, I can't just let the guy go without a final fight. " Aubrey smirked, changing the subject. Kel rolled his eyes. The rest of that day was nice, I enjoyed that day. But.. really all I was thinking about was.. my next attempt.