Day 2

That night was a dreamless night.. no Omori, just an empty void of darkness. I woke up and Basil and i left his house chatting to find Kel with Aubrey. " Oh! Hello guys! " Kel ran towards us. " So, Sunny, think of what you want to do today? " Kel smiled. " Not really.. " I looked over at Aubrey who was slowly walking towards us. " How did you get Aurey to come.. " Basil asked quietly. " Oh, she just tagged along. I honestly don't know why she is suddenly so friendly towards us. " Kel whispered. Aubrey walked up towards us. " Hey guys. " She spoke in a calm tone of voice. " Hi Aubrey.. " Basil spoke quietly. " Sooooo Sunny, where do we go? " He asked. I quickly tried to think of something, I didn't want to seem annoyed or seem like I'm not in the mood and disappoint Kel and.. Aubrey. She took time out of her day and decided to go hangout with us. " Uh.. the.. Arcade! " I quickly spat out. " Okay then! Let me just get some coins and we'll head over there in a second. " Kel quickly started to run to his house, leaving us alone. It was awkward, at first no one said anything until Basil broke the ice. " S-so.. Aubrey.. How have you been.. " Basil stuttered while starting to fidget with his hand nervously. ''Um. I've been okay. What about you Basil? " Aubrey spoke very smoothly. " ..Good.. " Basil replied quickly.

" Sunny, why did you want to go to the arcade today? We didn't even have many important memories there. I just thought maybe.. You'd want to go somewhere more important like the cemetery to go see Mari.. " Aubrey looked at me. I didn't know what to reply with and then Kel grabbed onto Aubrey's shoulder. " Hey! I'm back, good to see you guys chatting. We can now go to the arcade. " Kel smiled and then we started to head to the arcade, without us mentioning anything about Aubrey's question. 

When we got there, Kel quickly ran up to a pacman game. Aubrey scoffed and went towards Kel. " So what game do you want to play, Sunny? " Basil asked and smiled at me. I looked at all the arcade games until I found a claw machine that had a cat that looked alot like Meow. I started walking towards there with Basil. The first try was mine, and I placed a coin and started to boot up the game. I slowly moved the crane as Basil watched. When I finally thought it was in a good position I decided to press the button that made the crane grab the plushie. Basil and I sighed when I didn't get the cat. When it was Basil's turn, he did the exact same thing I did. I watched Basil play until I heard Aubrey's laugh. I turned around to see Aubrey laughing at Kel. " Ha! Told you I'd win, Kel! Now give me the coins! " Aubrey spoke so confidently as Kel stared at the screen in shock. Aubrey's gaze suddenly turned to me and I turned away the second it did. I saw the crane drop the plushie and we both sighed again.

After an hour, I got in a good position and went to press the button. Basil and I gasped when the crane picked the cat plushie up, and we stared in anticipation. Kel tapped my shoulder. " Hey, have you won anything yet? You've been playing for an hour now hehe! " Kel giggled. I didn't reply and kept watching the crane. The second the crane dropped the cat, Basil and I celebrated loudly. I grabbed the cat plushie and Basil smiled. " Oh, that looks awfully like meow. Kel observed. I looked over at Kel. I saw Aubrey smiling and laughed a bit. " You guys yell so loud. " She giggled. We played more games until it got dark. When we were heading home I was holding the plushie and heard the others talk. I really didn't know what I was going to do with it, so I just randomly gave it to Aubrey. " Huh? " She stopped in her tracks. Basil and Kel did not question anything and we kept walking, leaving Aubrey behind in her shock. She quickly ran back to join us. We kept chatting until Aubrey's hooligans whistled at us. We stopped and turned towards them. Kim was waving to Aubrey. " Aubrey! Come join us, we're going to go get pizza and chill at our hangout spot! " Kim smiled. Aubrey looked over at us for some sort of guidance. We didn't do anything.

Aubrey sighed and left us without second thought. We continued walking and chatting until we had to split up. " Well, can't wait to see where you decide to go tomorrow, Sunny! " Kel waved goodbye and left. When Basil and I arrived at his house, we said goodnight and we fell asleep. It took more time for me to sleep,but I eventually did. I opened my eyes, to find myself sitting curled up in white space. I dropped my head and closed my eyes and eventually heard a door open. " Oh. I thought you were able to forget this place after a dreamless night. " I heard Omori speak. " No. How could I forget the perfect escape? ''I replied. I heard Omori sigh. " Sunny let it go. This isn't your world, these aren't your friends, and you aren't Omori. " Omori spat out. I felt a pat on my head. " Sunny, why are you here. You don't even ask for your friends back. " I looked up at Omori. " That's because you won't let me get them out. " I replied. " Then if you know, don't waste your sleep here, Sunny. " Omori spoke. I lifted up my head and saw Omori sitting down next to me. " Can I go get my friends back from black space? " I asked with a small chance of him saying yes. " No. " Omori replies swiftly. I sighed. Omori grabbed a knife and handed it to me. " There's nothing for you to do here, it will just worsen your mental health by looking at Omori and wishing you were still his age, and him. Mari is gone, nothing here in whitespace will help you get over it " omori sighed. I started to shake my head, every swing more violent. I covered my ears and curled up into a small ball. Suddenly I felt a stab on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw omori patting my head. " Sunny. She is gone. Get over it. " Before I was able to say anything else, I closed my eyes and woke up.