Awkward

I slowly rushed over to white space. I opened the door and went back from Omori to Sunny. " Omori, give me your knife. " I ordered. Omori did as told, and while I was positioning the knife to my chest Omori interrupted. " Going to look for a reason to hide again? " Omori asked, tilting his head. It took me off guard but I didn't reply, instead I just looked at the side. " Goodbye, Omori. " I looked up at him before stabbing myself in the chest. I woke up in a sweat. It was already morning, dreams can be so short yet so long. I got up from my bed and got dressed. I left my house but the staircases were taking forever. I shook my head and they ended, it was all just my imagination.

I left my house, Kel and Hero were walking near my house. Kel quickly stopped talking to Hero and ran towards me completely leaving hero behind. " Sunny! Good morning to you sir! " I could see Hero muttering. He looked at me, rolled his eyes and walked another way. " Hey, are you okay Sunny? " I stopped looking at Hero and focused on Kel. " Oh, yeah, I'm fine Kel. " Kel smiled. " Well, let's go find Basil, " We started walking to Basil's house, and there he was. waiting outside. Looking at something.. " Hey Basil! " Kel yelled. Basil snapped out of it and looked our way. " Oh.. Hey guys! " I turned to look at what he was looking at. It was Hero, Kel, Aubrey and Mari. They were all chatting and having fun. How is this possible.. This isn't a dream world.. I looked directly at Basil. He was the same as the one in the dream world. I curled up into a ball like I was having a panic attack. I was able to catch a glimpse at what I looked like, and sure enough, I looked like Omori. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down.

" Sunny? Sunny! Are you okay?! " My voice slowly became clearer. I snapped out of it and opened my eyes. I quickly got up and looked back at what we were looking at. It was the hooligans. Aubrey looked disturbed. " OI! What's wrong with him? He looked at us with such a scared expression and then curled up into a little ball. " yelled a voice coming from the group. " You alright Sunny? " Kel spoke. I nodded. " Alright Aubrey! Stop picking on Basil and go do something productive! " Kel yelled. " c'mon guys. " Basil and I walked with Kel to the pizzeria. " U-uh.. Pizza for breakfast-? " Basil asked. " Yep! It's on me! " Kel winked at Basil. We arrived and Kel went to order. Me and Basil chatted for a while until Kel came back with the pizza. " We better hurry and eat this thing, the hooligans always come here and eat here. Only a few minutes until they arrive. Oh yeah! Basil, I saw some flowers outside, I think you'll like them! " Kel stated. Basil's eyes widened. " Let's go! We'll be back, Sunny. " Basil and Kel rushed outside and I was left alone. I grabbed a napkin and drew on it with a pen I got from the last person that sat here, must have forgotten it.

A minute later, they were still looking at the flowers. I could hear Basil taking photos and then chatting about the flowers outside. Kel didn't understand what Basil was talking about but agreed anyway. Eventually the hooligans came inside. They got a table and Aubrey went to order. Before going back to their table, she walked up to me and sat next to me. " Hey. " She spoke. " Hey.. " I replied. " What was going on back there? Did you have a panic attack or? " I said nothing. " Well, I got one of the new phones, so. " I looked at her. ''I don't know if you have one yet, but if you do then I just thought I'd give you my number so that we could call. " She grabbed my arm by force, grabbed the pen I was using and started writing her number. I saw Kel and Basil come in and Basil took a photo. Aubrey noticed and got up to shout at him. She went back to her table and scoffed. Basil and Kel sat back down. " What was that Sunny? " Kel asked, " She gave me her number. " I replied. " oh that's nice, she wants to keep in touch. Mari's death affected her, but she's doing better than Hero. She should teach him. Tchh. " Kel groaned. We ate our pizza and left.