Gardening pliers

Out of nowhere, I started to get angry. I got shaky and my view started to blur a bit. Aubrey slapped Kim in the face. " WHAT THE HELL!? " Kim yelled. Kel grabbed onto Aubrey's arm. Aubrey Put her hand up and was ready to hit Kim. " You drop it! You Have nothing to do with anything! " Aubrey defended me. Kel tried to take the bat out of Aubrey's hand. " Aubrey drops the bat! Violence doesn't solve this!! " Kel yelled. " ...Sunny. " I heard a distorted voice like Maris speak behind me. I slowly turned to the source. Mari was there. White space Mari, to be exact. " Sunny. Want to have a picnic with me? " Mari smiled. She walked towards our old house. I slowly followed her. The second I stood in front of my old house, I heard a loud scream. It gave me chills. That was Mari. the same scream she yelled for the last time.

" Sunny. Again, don't you want to join your sister? Don't you want to see me again? " Mari smiled. I hesitated. My friends, Basil, Aubrey, Kel, are there now. And.. I can't just hurt my mom again. " Sunny.. You know that I love you, right? " Mari walked towards me and hugged me. She was warm. As warm as the sun. I nodded slightly. " And, I will always be there for you if you really do love me. You won't have to go back to the city. Or, even if you do go back to the city, I will be there for you. Aubrey, Basil and Kel wont. They will stay here in faraway towns. You will be all alone. " Mari patted my head. Mari grabbed my hand and pointed at gardening pliers. " You can join me now. You want to be with me again, won't you Sunny? " Mari smiled at me. I slowly walked towards the pliers. I grabbed the pliers and looked at the rusty tip. " Sunny! " I heard Kel yell to my right. I looked over. " Why did you leave? We got worried! " Kel walked towards me. Mari disappeared when Kel walked past her.