Day 3

I woke up and I was still tired, even though I had slept the entire night. Basil and I got dressed, and left the house like always. Aubrey and Kel were already waiting for us outside. " Hey! Nice to see you guys are finally awake. So, where do you want to go today, Sunny? " Kel asked and smiled. I looked over at Aubrey and thought of what she said yesterday. " I want to go see Mari. " I replied with no hesitation. It seemed like I said something I shouldn't have, because everything fell silent. " R-right. Let's go.. " Kel sighed. Before we arrived, I bought a few flowers and placed them on her grave. I sat down and started at it. I felt someone grab my shoulder. I looked back and saw Aubrey. Basil tried to distract himself by finding insects and flowers and taking photos of them. Time went past and I switched my position and sat to the left of the grave and kneeled my head against it. I was fighting to keep my eye open, I was exhausted.

I fell asleep and went back to white space. I opened my eyes and saw Omori watching me and sighing. I quickly got up and grabbed him by the collar. " Omori if you don't give me my friends and Mari i swear.. " yelled at him. He slapped me and I dropped him. " Sunny you have everything you could ever want! Your real friends are with you right now and you only come here to whine! " Omori yelled back at me. My eyes widened. " You have no reason to be here, you only sit here and enjoy the white sound, you don't even try to get them back, you only tried to get your 'friends' back when I pointed it out! " Omori yelled as loudly as he could. I sat down on the ground and curled up into a ball, covering my face. I could feel tears rolling down my face. "..Just let me see Mari.. " I spoke quietly. 

 " Sunny, look at yourself. If you continue you will just want to stay in this world more and more. " Omori sighed. " What do you even have left to do here? Your friends are gone. " Omori said without any expression. " Omori I'll do anything if you free them. " I said. Omori sighed. " you don't have any control here, Sunny. You may be the dreamer, but you can't really control these dreams. " Omori spoke. I sighed. " please, at least give me another chance. I won't be seeing them. Please. " I looked up at him. He sighed. " Fine. last shot, Sunny. Better not be seeing them. " He grabbed a knife and handed it to me. I groaned and stabbed myself and quickly woke up. 

I opened my eyes and saw Aubrey talking to Mari. Or, well, more specifically, her grave. I looked around and spotted Basil teaching Kel about flowers and taking photos of them. " Oh, look Mari, your brother.. He's finally awake. After hours... " Aubrey looked a bit pissed. I sat up. " So, you just wanted to come here and rest on Mary's grave? " Aubrey giggled. I scratched the back of my head. " Sorry, I didn't get much rest.. " I spoke. Aubrey smiled. Kel and Basil looked back at us, and walked towards us. " Hey! Sun is setting, ready to go? " Kel spoke. I looked at Mari's grave. I pressed my forehead against the side of it and closed my eyes. Once I had my moment, I turned to Kel and nodded. Kel smiled and gave me a thumbs up. Basil plucked a flower and handed it to me, I placed it on Mari's grave and we left. While we were walking down the street, Aubrey looked like she got reminded of something. " Oh, Sunny, I meant to ask you, how long were you with that cat plushie that looks like Meow? " She looked over at me curiously. " Not long, ten minutes I guess. " I answered without questioning anything. " Whyyy? " Teased Kel. " Oh, it smells alot like Sunny, and it's surprising that his smell can just go off to another object so quickly. " Aubrey spoke surprised. " Why were you smelling it?! " Yelled Kel in a teasing tone. Aubrey looked flustered. " What!? I wasn't sticking my nose in the cat plushie! It's just that the smell was strong, that's all.. " Aubrey quickly spoke. " Sureeeee " Teased Kel. basil smiled and giggled. 

Aubrey kept yelling back. Kel hugged me by the neck and whispered " Sunny, I don't know but Aubrey probably sleeps with that pillow close to her. " Kel smirked. I felt myself get a little red. I looked over at Aubrey and she was as red as a tomato. " NO! " yelled Aubrey " Aubrey! " I heard a voice that belonged to Kim yel. Aubrey quickly turned back. I heard her sigh in an annoyed tone. " ugh.. Clingy.. " I heard her whisper. She looked over at me and got even redder. " F-FUCK YOU KEL! " Aubrey yelled and ran towards Kim. I heard Kel laugh. " Don't worry Sunny, she's mad because she knows it's true. " I looked at Basil and he nodded with a big smile. I didn't enjoy the rest of the walk to Basil's house. Mainly because Kel teased me the whole way there. Basil and I went straight to bed. And.. I was surprised by another dreamless night.