Fight

When we exited the Hospital the hooligans were sitting outside on a bench. " Hey look! It's Kel and the murderers! " Yelled Angel. " Shut up Angel. Why are you here? " Kel rolled his eyes. '' Kim got punched by Aubrey and got her nose broken, " Angel sighed. " What? I can't believe Aubrey even punches her friends.. " Basil mumbled. " What!? No! Kim scared her and then she got punched. " Angel quickly got up from the bench. " Whatever. " We kept walking but Aubrey left the hospital. " You..! " Yelled Aubrey. Everyone turned around. " Hey Aubrey, how's Kim? " Asked Vance. " Sunny.. How can you just walk away after i saved you from a suicide attemp!? " Yelled Aubrey very loudly. My heart dropped. Aubrey walkes rapidly towards me. " ...What..? " one of the hooligans spoke quietly. I walked a few steps back before bumping into Kel. " ..Sunny-? " Askes Kel. I slowly backed away from Kel getting closer to Aubrey. Aubrey pushed me and when I turned around Aubrey grabbed me by the collar and she looked furious. " You could have traumatized me! You were going to jump while I was still there! Are you that desperate to die or are you so selfish that you just don't care if u traumatize anyone else!? " Aubrey yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. I could tell since people from the hospital up until the 7th floor looked right at us. Aubrey started to tear up. " Do.. Do you really want to hurt us again? You already hurt us with Mari.. " Aubrey spoke while pushing me to the ground. " Aubrey! What the hell is wrong with you!? " Kel yelled back. " You are asking me that? You should be asking your little friend Sunny that. Your friendship wasn't enough to make him want to stay. " Aubrey looked down at me before signaling her hooligans that it was time to go. Kel kneeled down next to me and so did Basil. " ..Sunny.. " Kel spoke quietly. I didn't reply.

I got up and walked away. Eventually I found myself at the park, sitting on a swing. Every once in a while I find someone looking at me and whispering to someone. At this point I couldn't care less. When it got dark, the hooligans were nearby, and Angel walked up to me." G-get outta here... We're going to hang out here... so go away! " He yelled. I didn't complain and left for my house. I just wanted to sleep after all of this. Angel sounded so scared and worried, but I wasn't going to tell him. When I arrived at my house I was quick to turn on the lights before heading up to my room. The stairs were taking forever, and I didn't dare look up to see how many were left. I kept my view on the ground. I went to brush my teeth, but quickly left the room when I saw something standing behind me. I quickly got in my bed and went to sleep.

I woke up in white space, but Omori wasn't there. Did he really banish himself..? I started to worry and pace around, until Omori opened the door to the dream world and entered white space. " Omori, why were you in a dream world..? " I asked. " Oh, I was banishing your 'friends' " Omori replied. My heart sank. " What!? No no nooo.. Omori let me in black space. " I yelled at him. " Sunny, I'm joking. I just gave them papers to go work for mr jaws. I'm keeping them there to see if that will cause you less pain or if it will just make more. Don't get your hopes up. " Omori looked at me. " Can I go see them? " i asked curiously. " No, they almost made you take your own life. There was a huge earthquake when you tried to. I might need to make more light bulbs. " Omori sighed. '' Let me see them omori. " I spoke aggressively. '' Sunny, either you let them work or you will make them go back to black space. " Omori spoke as stone-faced as usual. '' Can I atleast see Mari..? " I spoke with the most disappointed voice ever. " You can have your last visit to Sunny. But just Mari. " I nodded and my pov changed to Omoris. I didn't have time to watch me turn to dust, so I bolted out of the room. I ran towards the playground and sure enough.. There she was. I walked towards her and she immediately got out another cup of tea.

" Omori! Come sit. I made tea! " Mari yelled loud enough for me to hear. I quickly walked to her picnic and sat down next to her. She poured some tea into my cup and we chatted a bit. " Oh.. I'm so proud of you, Omori. " She smiled. That made me happy, to know that she was proud. Even though it was my own imagination. " You can do this, I'm sorry that this has been happening, just give them some time, Sunny. " Mari smiled. That startled me and I got up and backed away a bit. " Everything okay Omori? " She asked. I shook my head and nodded, sitting back down quickly. " I love you Omori. You are the best younger brother anyone could ask for. Even though you do worry me by running away sometimes but hey, i can count on you to always come back. " Mari hugged me tightly. I don't want to leave this place. " So, do you wanna go play cards? Or I could bake the cookies you love! " Mari spoke so gently. I just want to spend time with her. I don't care what we do. " Well, how about we do everything you can do here? We have all the time in the world.. " Mari held me and patted my head. I nodded and we got up and started to do a