Again

Mari led the way, which was unfortunate for Hero, since she chose the path to Pyrefly forest. The second Mari stepped foot inside she was jump scared by a bug bunny. " Mari! Watch out!! " Aubrey quickly rushed to Mari's aid and Hero grumbled while walking in front of Mari trying to protect her. " Oh, it's okay guys. Besides, I get to see the way you guys befriend everyone that comes in your way! " Mari spoke enthusiastically. Aubrey, Kel and Hero looked at eachother confused by Maris words, before Aubrey shrugged. Mari sat down and watched. I let go of Basil' hand and he went over to join Mari while I went to fight spider bunny. Everyone took out their weapons but when i took out my knife, Mari looked very concerned but yet kept her smile. I looked at my knife, Mari's and Basil's reflection shown on my knife which made me feel uneasy for some reason. I gripped my knife titter and prepared for battle, and I made my first move. I stabbed the bug bunny, and my move was followed by Kel's rebound attack. Aubrey was ready to swing her mailbox but Mari rushed in front of her protecting the bug bunny.

" Guys, what are you doing!? " Mari yelled. She looked concerned, worried, sad, and had some negative emotions. " ...We're fighting it? " Kel said, confused. " No! That's dangerous... I worry about you guys! Especially you Omori! You shouldnt be carrying this around! " Mari walked over to me and looked me directly in the eyes with an upset and slightly angry look. I paused and my heart dropped. My vision got blurry and it flashed between the Mari I was looking at right now, and the Mare that was upset at me for throwing my violin down the stairs. My heart started beating quickly, I began to sweat and I struggled to breathe. I took a few steps back, but Mari followed. " ˢoͧᶰmᶰoʸri " Her voice sounded like she was saying both Sunny and Omori at the same time. " iͥmͫ ᶰnͦoͭt ͩdͦᶰoͤneͭ ͣˡtᵏaͥᶰlᵍkiͭnͦgʸ ͦtͧoʸ ͤyͭou yet! " I felt stressed and pushed her back. The flashing of my memory from that day and my current view in the dream world stopped when Mari fell to the ground. I looked at her in horror, but my friends were looking at me. Mari was slowly getting up but was hit by the bug bunny. Aubrey covered her mouth with fear and horror, but the others looked disturbed and terrified. Mari looked dead, but she was not toast. Instead, she was laying on the ground just like she did that day. " MARI! " Everyone yelled and rushed to her aid... Except Basil. I slowly turned around to face Basil. He looked horrified but quickly got up. He grabbed my hand and ran away with me. We went over to the neighbor's room before we both sat down on the ground. " It's going to be okay Omori... " Basil quickly comforted me. The Neighbor's room slowly started turning black before disappearing. I was scared. I quickly got up and went into white space, abandoning Basil behind me.

( Authors note )

Hello! sorry for not writing this chapter as long or when i said i would. If you think i broke to many of dream worlds rules then please do tell me, because i think i may have distanced myself from the original plot and i want this to be recognized as Omori. Again, please comment down your opinion of this chapter and if i should rewrite it. Thank you!