Day 6..

I quickly sat up and took deep breaths. It was morning. I looked around, Kel, Aubrey and Basil were all asleep. I have to go to the hospital and jump now, its my last day before leaving tomorrow. I need to do this. I got up, and I knew whoI was going to find straight away. I looked around and saw them. The hooligans were hanging out near the swings. I walked past them knowing they'd notice me and decide to confront me on why Aubrey is hanging out with us. I knew the exact words I'd say to hurt them. Eventually Kim caught sight of me and quickly ran up to me. " Hey! Freak! Tell me something. " Kim pushed me as she spoke. After Kim ran up to me the rest of the hooligans came after her. " Why is Aubrey hanging out with you losers? " Kim scoffed. " She must just like us better than she liked you. " I replied without any hesitation. " What!? Watch your tongue! Really rich coming from a murderer. " Kim looked to the side. " Yeah! He killed his own sister then traumatized Aubrey with a suicide attempt! " I heard a voice come from behind Kim who I think belonged to Vance? I pushed Kim back. " Hey! Watch yourself. " Kim warned me. But I knew what I was getting into. I pushed her again a bit harder and she musnt have been paying attention since she fell to the ground. I looked down at her. " Hey!! Now i've had it! Guys, come on let's put him in his place! " Kim said as she quickly got up. She got her fists ready and I sighed.

Right before I was able to do anything, Kim punched me in the nose. I held my nose, and then looked at my hand, it was stained with blood. I looked up at Kim, she looked surprised. " Damn! Did I break your nose?! I didn't know a small little punch could hurt you so bad! " Kim laughed. " Now, you can leave now and tell Aubrey not to hang out with you guys anymore, or, you can hangout with Aubrey but first I have to send you to the hospital! " Kim smiled. This was it! My one and only ticket to the hospital. I didn't say anything. The anticipation should make her punch me again. " Come on! Speak! Tell me what you pick! " Kim yelled, annoyed. She yelled so loudly and frustratedly that that surely woke up the others. I dropped my hands and looked at her without any expression. " ughh... how does Aubrey even hang out with you... '' Kim complained. I heard rustling from the bushes, before I could turn around I was punched right in the stomach by Kim. but.. I wasn't fainting. " KIM! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! " I heard Aubrey yell. Oh no. This is my last shot. I saw Kim turn to face Aubrey. Shit. I started to get stressed, which in this case was a good sign. " A-Aubrey..! " Kim looked worried. I punched Kim in the stomach. " Sunny! " Kel yelled. The rest of the hooligans started to hit me and slap me, whatever they could do. And, surely enough all their attacks together and all the pain made me faint.

I opened my eyes. I was in white space. " Hope you're happy Sunny. Your plan worked. Now, all you need to do is jump. " Omori said. I heard his voice coming from the left. I turned to face him and he was sitting next to me. " Thank you. I appreciate the praise, Omori. " I replied, annoyed. '' Sunny, Mari is the reason for all of this but you haven't even thought about how she would feel if she was still alive and saw you being able to forgive yourself but then feeling more guilty after confessing. " Omori looked at me. I got up. " Sunny, realized how the right side of your head is still yours? " He asked. I nodded. " You still have things to live for. And deep inside you know that, but it's only a small portion. You can fix that and reconsider that while you're here. your friends have forgiven you and forgotten the past, now they are enjoying their life in the future. Will you? " Omori spoke. I wanted to say something, but it was like my lips were sealed shut. Omori opened the door to the dream world and stepped out. " Omori! " A voice that belonged to Aubrey spoke before he shut the door. "...I hate myself. I killed Mari, then thought Hero would forgive me when coming clean, but that only took more away from me. My friends, dream world... " i silently whispered. '' I hate myself.. " I curled up into a little ball, like always, and kept repeating that until I got too tired to speak.

Hours later Omori walked in. " So? What have you decided? " He asked. " Nothing you say can change my mind, Omori. I'm jumping. ''I looked up at him. '' Well, I did all I could. '' Omori handed me a knife. '' Well, if you've made up your mind, then you must want to do it as soon as possible. Wake up and throw yourself off the building. "" W-what? " I stuttered. '' You want to die, don't you? " Omori asked me. I nodded. Quickly. I grabbed the knife, and stared at my reflection. Until I stabbed myself. I woke up in the hospital. I quickly got off my bed, but felt an immense pain in my stomach. Must have been Kims punch. I looked around, Kel, Aubrey and basil were waiting outside the room. I saw a doctor heading towards my room. I quickly jumped back into the bed and pretended to be unconscious. I heard more footsteps coming towards my room. I kept my eyes shut, I can't waste this. The second they leave I'll have to break the window and jump. Hopefully I'm high up. At Least four floors. " He's still unconscious. " I heard a man's voice speak. " Ugh.. " scoffed a voice that belonged to Aubrey. I suddenly felt the back of a hand touch my left cheek. " sunny.. Why did you have to get beaten up on your last day here... " Aubrey sighed. " Lets go. We can continue waiting after we get something to eat. We've been here all morning. " Aubrey said. After that I heard footsteps leaving, and a door shut. I opened my eyes. They're gone. I can jump now.

I looked around for objects that could smash the window. A flower pot, really just full of mud and a dying flower with a note. ' Hey! Hope you feel better, my little Artist! ' ... not my flower. A glass of water, not only would it do nothing but it would get the floor wet. A rock.. It had a note next to it. ' Forgot your pet rock, Harry! He hopes you feel better! Love you! - mommy. P.s after you come back from the hospital, i need you to wash your clothes Mr. Jock! They smell of sweat and onions. ' Must have been a while ago.. I could use this rock to break the window though. I picked up the rock, and stared at the light coming from the window. ... Do I really want to jump..? I'll be leaving town tomorrow.. And Hero hates me. ..But.. really Hero is the only one that hates me right now. A fresh start maybe is all i need.. But without Mari..?! I need to stop. I'll have Mari in my dream world. I'm sorry, Basil, Aubrey, Kel... mom.. I took a deep breath and threw the rock at the window. It caught attention, because right after I heard really quick footsteps coming to my room.