Chapter 1

Sure, here's your passage with corrected grammar:

I was sitting in the cafeteria, waiting on Emma to bring her food. I was almost done with my math homework when she came and sat in front of me.

"Have you met the new girl?" Emma asked while stuffing garlic bread into her mouth.

"What new girl?" I asked, turning the pages of my math book.

Emma sighed with disappointment. "Seriously? I saw her walk out of your classroom today."

I looked at her only with my eyes, my face still hovering over the book. "And? Look, I know that you want me to make new friends and everything, but for me, you are enough," I said with a genuine smile on the corner of my lips. "I don't care about having a ton of friends."

"But still," she tried to suppress the satisfaction she got from my answer. "I want her to be our friend. She seemed sweet."

"Yeah, whatever."

"Y/N! You are so rude!"

I giggled while she smacked me with her backpack a couple of times. "Alright, alright. I don't mind having her around, but no promises. I might not be as open to her as I am to you, alright?"

She jumped from her seat with excitement. "Alright. I already asked her to meet us after school."

"You did? Then why bother asking me about it?"

Emma put her palm on my cheeks, squeezing my face so hard that I looked more like a sandwich. "Shut up, okay."

**Later at school:**

"Okay class, that's all for today."

"Thank you, sensei," we got up to bow to the teacher when I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I looked back to see a girl smiling at me. Weird.

"Hi, are you Y/N?"

"Yeah?" I said, questioning her.

"I'm Uzono. Emma-chan told me to come with you. I'm new here, so she offered me friendship and told me you are her sister-like-best friend..."

She was talking way too fast than I initially anticipated. I stared at her while she went on and on. I swear it felt like an eternity when she finally stopped her malfunctioning radio and decided to give me a chance to answer all the rhetorical questions.

"Right. Come with me," I answered, with absolutely no idea what she said all this time. I took my bag on my shoulder and started walking out of the class with her.

"Are you sad?" Uzono said, trying to mimic a puppy voice, but it sounded too hoarse.

"Uh, no."

We walked in silence, exiting the school building to see Emma standing at the main gate waiting for us.

"Uzono-chan, Hi!!!" She ran towards Uzono and hugged her. She never did that to me.

"Emma-chan, thank you for waiting on me."

"Yeah, anytime. Y/N, were you nice to her?" Emma asked as she walked with me and Uzono.

"Stop being so bossy, Emma."

"My boyfriend is bossier," Uzono blurted out of the blue, blushing.

"You already have a boyfriend!" Emma asked, all excited. I just don't get her and relationships. They are just a pain in the ass.

"Yeah, we met at a convenience store a week ago."

"And he is your boyfriend who is already showing you colors," I teased, smirk on my face, as we walked down the road to our home.

"Y/N, shut up for once. Uzono, tell me about it."

"No wonder she has a boyfriend within a week. She trusts people quickly. My yakisoba takes even more time to cook," I thought.

"He was so hot that I could NOT take my eyes off him. I've never seen a boy rock long hair. His hazel eyes caught my attention as if everywhere he looked it left traces like a warm sensation. I couldn't help but stare at him. Followed him until he noticed me And....and he did," Uzono tried to hide her face under her bangs. "He came up to me and asked me out on a date and then we ended up together."

"HOW CUTE! I wish my Draken was like that."

"You have a boyfriend too?" Asked Uzono.

"Not like boyfriend boyfriend..."

"Huh, here we go again," I sighed when I remembered my favorite comic series is coming out today and if I don't get my ass up, it's going to sell out.

"Hey, guys, I need to go. You guys go home; I will see you soon," I turned in the other direction.

"Where?" Emma asked, turning towards me.

"To the bookstore."

"Alright, see you later." Emma said before turning to Uzono to talk about her Draken. Sometimes I wonder, is it that difficult to love someone? Or what does it feel like? I had asked Hanma a couple of times, but he just pats my head and giggles.

I jogged to the bookstore, only to discover one piece of that book left. Shit! I'm late. I almost ran to grab the book when I felt someone yank me by my school bag, and I was on the ground facing the ceiling of the bookstore.

"What the..." I murmured while getting up, only to see a guy taking the ONE FUCKING PIECE OF THAT BOOK and walked towards the cashier.

"Hey!" I yelled, but he didn't look. I'm sure I was loud since all the people were looking at me now. I quickly got up and dusted off my clothing when I saw him leaving the store. I chased him and jumped on his back, both greeting the pavement.

"You fucker!" I growled as I turned his body while sitting on his stomach and punched his face. His long hair covered his face, so I wasn't sure my punch was hard enough. I punched him again, but this time I could see his fangs through his smile while blood trickled down from the corner of his lips.

Whatever happened next happened pretty fast. A pair of hands, with long slender fingers, grabbed my waist and turned me on my side, eventually climbing up on my stomach. Now he was on top of me, his hair dangling from the side of his face as his intense gaze penetrated my soul. He smirked. Why does he look like some kind of a Greek God?

"Feisty, huh, you little bitch," he said, pinning my hands to my side. I struggled to get him off of me, but he was just too strong for me.

"Get off me, you fucker!"

"Weren't you the one who attacked me?" He said, still on top of me.

"Yeah, only if you didn't yank me on the ground, you sadistic cunt!"

"Huh, what's up with all the curses? I like them," he said with a seductive smile playing on his lips when I finally was able to turn on my side and push him off me. We stood up, dusting our clothes, oblivious to all the people who are now staring at us.

"You know what? Fuck you. And fuck that comic. Die in hell," I stomped out of the area like a raging bull.

"Damn, she was hot," said the stranger, licking the blood off of his lips.

Y/N Asami Karukawa || Baji × Reader ♥ || Baji Fanfic √√जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें